What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just had new clutch and flywheel fitted. Got that burning clutch smeĺ today pulling away at junction. Is this normal for new clutch and fly wheel ? Only done 100 miles since fitted.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't worry about it prob just bedding in

Went in yesterday for fault code reading and another oil change.  Thats 4 in 6 months! I have a problem lol.

Fault code came back again as ICV.  Ive tried swapping it with another second hand one and thoroughly cleaned it but still seems to stick now and again.   £220 leaving the bank for a new one.

At last, managed to service the car the other day. Oil and filter, plus I put some engine flush through it too as it's on 119k now, so needs a deep clean I reckon.

Old oil filter was seized on like a !Removed!, so good old Halfords had an awesome set of oil filter pliers, totally brilliant !

post-5313-0-78406200-1450897731_thumb.pn

post-5313-0-54082000-1450898332_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Cheers gaulson and gambit [emoji41]

I've tried to keep it looking oe with minimal mods ......

Well on the outside anyways [emoji4]

Ghost the arb and links along with elbaich pro springs is probably one of my favourite mods . As it made my scoob have far less body roll and oversteer [emoji106]

• Like 1

Cut out on me when I came to a stop on way home [emoji25] no idea no cel no explanation, only think I can think of is that she's been moved a lot today without getting really warmed up and had a little fit, since fitting new maf it doesn't like the 1st time you come to a stop after setting off ??

Have been dropping off Christmas presents all night to the family and walking up the kids at every house haha they all hear us coming and are waving out the windows. Looks like Santa drives a Subaru.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 3