What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Stayed at the folks last night some horrible low life cunty !Removed! stick tried to have my car away last night obviously not a career criminal just an opportunistic little fuckwit who smashed my lock to bits and bent the surrounding metal work when ragging the lock out. [emoji35]

27ab16dc1c39983e8d62da8ca5e32fad.jpg

!Removed! !Removed!. And I was !Removed! off that when washing my car yesterday noticed some w8nker had taken a massive chunk of paint out my prodrive bumper fog cover. Taken to past the plastic. But not as bad as your lock.

I'm impressed I managed to avoid the swear filter [emoji38]

Gonna need 'de locking ' shaving painting etc,

Geoff, it's an after market cat 1 so deadlocked all still works and locks fine, removed the barrel and coverd up with duck tape [emoji25]

Maybe they just wanted to sit in it and make broom broom noises ?

• Like 2

gutted mate, so many !Removed! wankers around now days. Have you reported it to the Police? They might not be able to do anything, but if its reported the intelligence might be useful for them to catch the ****** in the long term.

Yeah, probably worth reporting it to the fuzz like tom_gr7 says, as they might of had a pop at a couple of other cars in the hood. They might have just been looking for presents or goods left in the car from Chrimbo.

Effin sh*t kickers !

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm not going though the insurance excess would be more than what I can get it done for at a local body shop plus ins company would have it for ages, my folks live on edge of leeds inbetween bradford, quiet area full of old folks, so it's probably some tail from over that way as, it's always kept on drive when i go there except last night as the neighbours had a friends round so was choc a block (shared drive) my reckoning is they wanted the car and not the contents or they'd have put window through, and made off.

Right Christmas so far, two alarm call outs at work, Christmas eve & day, the car getting done roll on the new year

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your troubles Stants, some people just have no respect. I've been lucky these past couple of months, I've been staying in a rough area.

On another note I got the keys to my first place today, very exciting :)

• Like 2

Thanks guys :).

Also for christmas I got two awesome presents, first is two tickets to sheffield arena to watch the indoor trials event. The second is an experience day starting with 8 laps in a subaru sti followed by handbrake turns in a clio then onto 8 laps in an evo finishing with a hot ride :D 

• Like 1

No worries bud, these things happen, like you, I live In a worse area than the folks but at least the car is still standing and in one piece, congrats on the house, party time and being able to walk round without a care in the world.

Was ready to buy some Angel lights for my bug then realised they will be shipping from either America or some other country. Why doesn't UK have any?? They have other models of Subaru but not mine :(.

These guys are UK based and have a halo option - try them - they also do a multi coloured LED halo with an in car control unit if you fancy something different - show use only of course

https://www.facebook.com/Custom-Lights-1521869898074024/

• Like 1