What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

12 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

I'm sure he just missed a gear :g:

Probably... think he was trying to impress the girl in the passenger seat. I'm sure she was turned on by watching me go off into the distance :D

• Like 5

I'm sure he just missed a gear :g:

Probably... think he was trying to impress the girl in the passenger seat. I'm sure she was turned on by watching me go off into the distance :D

[emoji1] I have done the same he must of been crying lol[emoji1]

Car dropped off for the week at the dealer to have some probs sorted. Rear shocks getting replaced, brakes stripped down and checked for sticky pistons and new pads going in at rear.

A week without it now while we are in Liverpool, then Devon. Pick it back up on the way home next Friday...hopefully all sorted [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Discovered I have a bubbly arch [emoji25] oddly it's on the front, it does look like the wing had had some paint in the past.

Will kick my !Removed! into gear to get the door done too I suppose

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back from the euros and glastonbury, missed driving my scoob, after driving a corsa on the wrong side of the road in france (the french are fking mad) and then a barge of a 9 seat vauxhall vivaro for glasto stuck about 15 times in the mud aha

Smile back on my driving face [emoji1][emoji38][emoji1]

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stants said:

Discovered I have a bubbly arch emoji25.png oddly it's on the front, it does look like the wing had had some paint in the past.

Might be worth taking the wing off, mine had a couple of little bubbles forming outside. I had my wings off and it had definitely started from the inside holding moist dirt and crap.

image.jpeg

Fitted the new compact baffled catch can today with some (hard to cut neatly) stainless steel braided pipework.

085b91317fa43813be1dfb2ac59d5e0c.jpg

Only had it up to temp once but so far so good and no oily smell in the cabin [emoji41]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

On 7/2/2016 at 7:31 PM, stants said:

Discovered I have a bubbly arch emoji25.png oddly it's on the front, it does look like the wing had had some paint in the past.

In time for Finale! Will be mint mate.

Had the car re-aligned today after fitting new KYB struts and pro-drive springs on Thursday, I thought while the struts were out cleaning the wheel wells would be a great idea, did the rears then cba to do the fronts too, will get around to doing it sooner or later! Took the standard struts apart to reuse the top mounts and ended up taking about 6 hours all-in-all after building up and refitting..

Car handles much better now, and the ride is noticeably stiffer which is nice. Would have liked a bit more drop on them though to be honest, i'd go coils with a cm or two gap if it wouldn't ruin the handling =[[  at least that's what i've heard.

Weirdly the fronts seem to fully extend when the car is jacked up, meant that i had to jack the front axle up a little to get the wheel back on even though it was up on axle stands after i'd finished the job. Hopefully it will settle down a little once they've been on the car for a while!

Put another set of clocks in the scoob this afternoon to try to get a speed reading to the avcr and it works ......

1a28e36963bffa3d34c8720630e4419d.jpg

Well sort of ......... Cos I'm fairly sure I didn't hit 706 kph on the drive by using 8.2% of the throttle [emoji23]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 2

Went to London at the weekend had a lovely drive down faultless. The next came out after having breakfast and there a lovely person leaning on my car!!!! WTF!!!! As you can imagine as asked him very nicely to remove his !Removed! from my car [emoji35]