What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yup, my new studs are eBay special... along with the up-pipe. Might just plump for a haywood and scott ready wrapped one from scooby world. Comes with studs already installed. Might as well since I need to take it all apart again!

1 minute ago, savage bulldogs said:

I've got a spare classic slip jointed h&s one emoji6.png studs are in good condition it just needs re wrapping

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

How much you looking for it?

I've got a spare classic slip jointed h&s one [emoji6] studs are in good condition it just needs re wrapping

Dunno bud never thought about selling it tbh as I like to have a few spares kicking around, cos my project is constantly changing lol .

I'll have a squint to see how much they are new and let you know bud [emoji106]

1 minute ago, savage bulldogs said:

Dunno bud never thought about selling it tbh as I like to have a few spares kicking around, cos my project is constantly changing lol .

I'll have a squint to see how much they are new and let you know bud emoji106.png

Cheers mate!

15 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

There £150 + pp new from h&s direct , I'll get some pics up tomorrow when I get back to blighty but £80 posted sound ok?

Sounds good to me! I'll PM you just now!

• Like 1

Well I haven't done anything only but in absolutely fuming with myself after pulling around a traffic calming island and somehow getting it completely wrong and bouncing the wife's car over the kerb, front and back wheels on the passenger side. Screwed both tyres down that side so that's £270 down the drain by the time I've had the tracking done too, all because I've been a pratt, so effing annoyed with myself, no idea how I even did it but both tyres have a bulge in the tyre wall so that's that! 

3 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

Feel for you Geoff. Had that happen a little while back. Do you still have those original clips on it?

The hose clips? I think they were new when I had the rad replaced. The hose itself looks generally good just one of those things I guess. 

Ok can people stop posting pics of scooby shiny stuff [emoji53]

Cos I've been waiting 2 weeks for my exhaust and nearly 2 months for my cdf billet fuel rails wtf [emoji57]

Getting a bit frustrated waiting now and I'm itching to get some man sized boost back in my life[emoji22]