What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yeah Chris @cdf seems like a nice genuine chap and is always really busy (so I'm not worried just frustrated ).

They make loads of subaru bits in house from scratch and are normally bringing out new improved versions of the older stock . so it's probably older stuff or last few bits before the newer stock comes in .

Forgot to say I bought them from cdf direct , so it's also possible that whoever has his bits in the bargain bin might not be buying cdf stuff anymore [emoji6]

Just a shame that the first set of rails seem to have been lost in the post [emoji57]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 1

This mafless map is proving difficult

Have you fitted a air intake temp sensor?

As it gives another parameter to take some of the guess work out of the fuelling map [emoji6]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Yes done that it is starting to come together now I fue more hours today and should be nailed

Discovered code 23...time for a new maf [emoji20][emoji19]

I've got a small stock pile for mine now happy.png

Unplugged it, plugged it back in but code still stayed. Went away shopping came back and code had gone. Drove home without the code coming back. Guessing I'm in the early stages of maf fail

18 hours ago, Scoobyghost said:

Unplugged it, plugged it back in but code still stayed. Went away shopping came back and code had gone. Drove home without the code coming back. Guessing I'm in the early stages of maf fail

Fire some cleaner through it 

Might have found the spare set of alloys I'm looking for..will report back later [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canny set o wheels for a ton [emoji41]...three very usable Avon zv5s on them too with 4-5mm left so may use the wheels currently on the car for winters and just buy one of those for the time being for summers

9ce46226cd5eedb3b3ba9858e6470130.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1