What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

68eb6d396f23faae822e149291bcc68a.jpg

5ee63246fdc561d83dba17e5ead6169c.jpg

Blacked out the grille, had BfGoodrich G-Force Comps mounted and balanced, got an alignment done, changed the oil (Valvoline), blacked out the center caps, detailed the inside, got $4 in loose change out from underneath the boot, installed new running lights and LED interior light, and threw a spectre air intake filter in. Yesterday and today were very productive days for me👍

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Jamie_uk said:

Measuring for hoses and copex since my awkward car doesn't have a kit 

strange how coming out to sort a scratch led to this instead 

image.jpeg

i had a blob 2.0gx and the rad hose's from a blob wrx fitted it,so maybe these are the same mate.

thanks had a look but it looks a bit different. found a samco radiator hose for the wrx hatch, might send them an email think itll be closest or ill try bending my own.

slight differences in thicknesses in pretty much every different pipe on the car, awkward sods designed this haha

yeah I thought the same!

Need to get mine on the rollers though, its running full STI mods with 1.5 bar of boost. There is a car for sale with exact same spec on facebook, even down to the turbosmart dump valve. He is running 1.5 bar and has rolling road printouts for 353 bhp at a dyno dynamics RR.

I am guessing mine could be anywhere between 300-350.

@Chrisg1989 looks like you've made your mark on it , nice work [emoji106]

As for me I'm off for a long weekend with the family . was quite surprised how easily my classic boot swollowed up the cases and had no complaints from the 3 teenagers in the back seats [emoji41]

Will admit 14 miles and the first slip lane into the journey. ... sudden loss of power , engine stalled [emoji15]

Mrs said my face looked like "someone had sucked the jam outta my doughnut "[emoji22] [emoji51]

Turns out the Extra load , 5 th gear pull and 1.68 bar of boost was too much and I popped a boost hose off [emoji23]

5 mins with a spanner and we were back on the road [emoji6]

• Like 2