What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Took the car to bits looks like Amp's on it's way out :(  so need a new one of them now, looks like shopping and will give it a clean around just to tidy it up. 

Oh and swapped the bulbs over for red ones pretty disappointing the brightness of them but the heater unit looks ace.  

Turns out it was just the brake hoses sucking flat causing me problems, all sorted now and I have a bit more power ;) . Enough to keep me happy for a while haha. Lovely sunny day as well, been a walk along the canal :). When they sun starts to drop I will give the car a clean as it's very needed!

• Like 1

Turns out it was just the brake hoses sucking flat causing me problems, all sorted now and I have a bit more power ;) . Enough to keep me happy for a while haha. Lovely sunny day as well, been a walk along the canal :). When they sun starts to drop I will give the car a clean as it's very needed!

Im gonna  give my forester a wash in a bit lol

• Like 1

Nice one, let me know what they are like.

Just cleaned the car and take for spin dry, stopped to pose for picture...

post-2084-0-21575500-1403464836_thumb.jppost-2084-0-63761000-1403464855_thumb.jp

First picture you can't see the top rad hose but it's the better angle :)

• Like 3

Looks well nice wish I could have had a clean today but no luck. did it some compliments about the car at the car boot sale lol..sending the shocks back Tuesday so need to decide if to just find some cheap springs to lower the car or still go for new shocks and springs.

• Like 1

Changed my rusty number plate screw on the rear plate for a new screw and yellow covering cap.....small things n all that [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Looks well nice wish I could have had a clean today but no luck. did it some compliments about the car at the car boot sale lol..sending the shocks back Tuesday so need to decide if to just find some cheap springs to lower the car or still go for new shocks and springs.

Do the wrx shocks fit for certain then?

Just been for a great hour and half long drive! This new map I've got is amazing!!! Loads of fun, taking a little getting used to though - hit the limiter a couple of times since it now revs so much better and cleaner lol.

Unfortunately on some bumpier parts I've found a knock on the exhaust we missed when fitting it - hits the rear bracket on particularly bad roads. Oh well, going back this weekend anyway to get launch control so will sort it then.

Don't know if it's too quiet too... When I'm better off money wise might look at getting the resonator removed in centre section or just get a un-resonated centre section made up and keep this in case I decide that it's then too loud haha.

• Like 1

Do the wrx shocks fit for certain then?

They would fit but the !Removed! end would sag..but had a guy send me a picture of his forester with front wrx shocks and springs with wrx shock but with wagon springs at the back
  • Like 2