What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Guess what? I've cleaned mine again! [emoji3]

In fairness I went to a construction site where they were demolishing a building and it got covered in concrete and brick dust, not sure what that would've done to the paint if it rained. I didn't really need to wax it or do the wheel black, that just happened by accident[emoji5]️

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I gave mine a wash inside and out this afternoon. Nice and clean again :) yay 

Just ordered a some new front and rear Pagid discs and pads. Seemed to have pretty good reviews online and a very good price.

Anybody members of another scooby club???

I'm on other forums not really a member of another club mind you I wouldn't get time. And I'd miss the banter with you lot so no point for me :)

spent some more money today and washed off the 500 splats ot bird !Removed! on it :D

• Like 1

Want to start prepping and painting so bad..but missus job is so demanding and trying to fit anything in around work and baby is impossible...I need a garage and a baby baby monitor :)

• Like 1

Not impressed with Eurocarparts.

Ordered some Pagid discs and pads as they were offering a 25% discount. ECP listed the wrong rear pads for my car, so i accidentally bought them thinking they were the right ones. Called them up to cancel, the muppet on the phone said he couldn't help as they have already been shipped and I'd have to order the correct pads, then drive to one of their stores to return the wrong pads. So I have two orders, one for 155 quid and another for 48 quid.

Checked carparts4less.co.uk and found they are selling the correct Pagid parts for 155 quid.

Typical eh.

Well, service etc came out much less than I had budgeted for which is good.

With a little windfall the other day might be juuuust enough to squeeze an XBOXone out if it. If I can run it by the wife. My birthday is on Sunday so there's a little leverage there, plus she's thinking of chopping her XV in for a forester so I'm taking her to a game fair where the dealer will be so she can have a look, more brownie points. Forza 5 may not be far away [emoji3]

• Like 1

Good luck Dog! Be good to welcome you to the XB1 club, although I've not raced anyone on it yet...

Was going to give the car a good wash this weekend but it's meant to be raining, so will wait and see :)

The dealership asked me today how had I done 12000 miles when it looks like it's never been driven, now that's a compliment and my validation for the effort I put into keeping the car clean and shiny

sorted the block ready for refitting, also cleaned the sump out where i found two large pieces of metal, hmmm mystery.

parts should have been ordered by Martin as such she will be ready for the next sheffield meet.

Whoop!

34xp154.jpg

2gsl79s.jpg

Just arrived this morning after ordering on Wednesday afternoon :).

As some of you know I was torn between the Revolution Millenniums and Rota GRA's. Decided on the Rota GRA's as you can tell. I went to NBO on Sunday and no others really stood out and I didn't see a single one with these on. Obviously there were a few with similar multi-spoke design - XXR's being by far the most common - but none with this actual set :).

What helped my decision the most though was a stroke of luck. When I went for my launch control map (delayed until next Saturday now due to lack of time FYI) Gaz at G-R actually had a set of those Revolution Milleniums in his garage. Offered one up to the car and to be honest didn't think they suited it :(. They were battleship grey which was a rubbish colour so that didn't help but mostly they just looked a bit flat and lost. They looked really small too for some reason even though they were 18". Also can't get them in black from the factory which I would have preferred.

i am a bit disappointed they need spogit rings to fit though. On their website it says these have been specifically designed for Subaru's and to fit the hub perfectly. Oh well, very happy otherwise and they look mint in the metal.

Getting them fitted tomorrow Pics will follow.

• Like 4