What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Think everyone loves buying car stuff but hates paying for it ;) .

I now know how to get that turbo flutter/chatter, you just remove your dump valve and blank it off. It's apparently safe on the TD series of turbos but the VF series don't like it at all. Be nice to blank it off and go for a drive to see if it sounds good or not :P

I do try sometimes :lol:

Also, does anyone have any idea why my main beam doesn't work... but does? What I mean by this is I can switch main beam on, the light on the dash comes on, the relay clicks and here's the weird part... behind the casing of the main beam a light comes one BUT the bulb is still in the holder? There isn't anything that should light up behind there!! :huh:

It's normally the turbo spooling backward with rally cars so not sure why yours does it :( 

And my cars having the Hub finally replaced today. Was going to do it myself until I looked at how you do it and didn't have a socket big enough or the forked bars :) 

Oh well, it's got 5 years warranty so if it breaks it's not my problem, will probably have changed the car by then as need it for my work.

Sounds nice though and it makes people look, I think they're surprised when they see it. I think they're expecting something a bit sportier [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh well, it's got 5 years warranty so if it breaks it's not my problem, will probably have changed the car by then as need it for my work.

Sounds nice though and it makes people look, I think they're surprised when they see it. I think they're expecting something a bit sportier [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be happy if mine did it too love the sound :D more so if it was under warranty :)

Well day started off good dropped the car off for the hub. Was driving a van with the reg P223 UBE (Pube) sniggers  :lol:

And it all went downhill from there :( track rod end for tomorrow being fitted if the part arrives and now need another 2 tyres :(

3rd full set of tyres just over a year think I need to slow down on the bends more :( Still the Falkens are amazing tyres :)

• Like 1

Had the wheels re-balanced and rotated front to back today.....hopefully now in about 18 months time will be ready for a full set of matching rubber boots [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1