What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I'm currently using meguires clay kit, poorboys black, poorboys polish with caranuba wax and some colonite expensive wax.

When that's low I'll give that a try.

Also got this today :(

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1404841461.706970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch! I pay less for 12 months than you pay for 6! Admittedly I can't get to the post office as quick as you [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm currently using meguires clay kit, poorboys black, poorboys polish with caranuba wax and some colonite expensive wax.

When that's low I'll give that a try.

Also got this today :(

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1404841461.706970.jpg

Lol i got mine today as well, you doing a year?

Yeah Tom, can't brag about being somewhere without proof :P .

Today I did some silly driving to get back at a lorry driver pulling out on me. It involved turning onto a country lane, driving fast and getting out in front of the lorry again. I WIN

I drove my shiny car to the nearby shops as I drove along there was a bang on the roof that sounded like a football has landed on it. Not seeing anything I continued to the car park. When I got out there was the biggest dollup of bird excrement I've ever seen, seriously I thought pterodactyl were extinct. It hit so hard it actually splattered onto both roof rails on opposite sides of the car. I'm getting an automatic laser cannon! Going to have to clean it now [emoji13]

• Like 1

Oh ok I remember you said you was still there for a bit longer just thought with doing the car you had been allowed home early :) 

I'm sure they will be there Scottys a good bloke 

Yeah my spoiler looks like some kind if dragon has shat on it. Looks like a the bird has bowel problems.

Got my number plate fitted and had my front wheels refurbished today.

Then have her a tank full of 99ron and worked out I've done 33.7mpg over the last tank full.

I do wonder if my orange warning light works properly. Sometimes comes on and I can only get 46 litres in her. Today managed to get 48 and the light wasn't even on.

• Like 1

Lol i got mine today as well, you doing a year?

Yeah. I know from October it's a DD thing. But January after Christmas, when the MOT is due and going to Thailand, for my sisters wedding not the lady boys, means funds will be shirt that time of year.

Yeah my spoiler looks like some kind if dragon has shat on it. Looks like a the bird has bowel problems

I reckon its the same bird that had mine earlier, I've done some digging and solved the mystery, I saw on the BBC news website that scientists have discovered fossil remains of a giant seagull type bird about 6m across, I reckon they're not extinct but now have evolved and spend their time crapping on Subarus. [emoji2]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-28164063

Bought the DashCmd app as its compatible with my Pioneer head unit. So I can get it on the screen rather than looking at the phone, and all the functions work on the touch screen :) only downside is I cant connect with my new iphone 5 as i have to by a new adapter :(

31E275A7-C3B7-4877-A86B-43E25D285B2B_zps

5405064F-8C01-4755-A0CB-20B748D65B35_zps

• Like 4

well ive fixed the steering wheel fitted new plugs leads and coil pack and checked the afm still that horrible irritating misfire inbetween 2-2.5k rpm (now that ive calmed down and finished throwing spanners and ratchets about) iam going to search the forum to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Washed it today and removed mr t from the dash and my NBO sticker from the rear window.

Tomorrow the wheels come off; old ones back on, Bluetooth Stereo out; old one back in.

......after all that I'll be ready for the main event on Saturday hopefully (touch wood)