What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Wifes car as smooth as a babies bottom now, might get chance to do mine too.

Washed in Meguiars synthetic paint soap, clayed whole car, meguairs ultimate compound, carnauba wax followed by meguairs ultimate synthetic wax and tyre black, wife did inside with Hoover and autoglym interior shampoo and auto fresh so it smells nice. Looks great now for convincing Carstins dealers that there's enough in the car to trade up to a forester. Car actually looks better than when they gave it to us [emoji41]. Cider now, I'm knackered [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

your wish is my command. light was fading so hope these are ok?

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

This XVs never been on the forum so this is its first showing. My wife is from the Henry Ford School, any colour you like as long as it's black. Or in this case dark grey pearl, near enough

Re polished the car with Angelwax Desirable at m-soc do at Curborough and I won the show and shine :-D

Nice one well done, worth the effort. I went to a dog training event and our dog one that! [emoji3]

Haha you should see mine, form distance looks ok up close I', m so ashamed, just need to find a day where I can attack her

Hoping tomorrow evening I'll get it done, next to my wife's it looks rough [emoji20]

I'm exhausted, spent the day detailing the car.

Washed and dried, clayed, cleaned up the left over tar with tar remover, polished and buffed off, gloss protection and buffed off, wax on and wax off, cleaned windows and finished off with some tyre dressing.

Will edit in some pics :)

sorry these phone pics are the best i took :(

20140720_145330.jpg

20140720_145353.jpg

I've got all the kit. I use the b&h auto clay works brilliantly with loads of water. It's time I haven't got a lot of at the mo. 9mth old baby and a wife to be that doesn't drive consumes the rest of my spare time :'(

Tom you camping again ? :-D

• Like 1

I'm exhausted, spent the day detailing the car.

Washed and dried, clayed, cleaned up the left over tar with tar remover, polished and buffed off, gloss protection and buffed off, wax on and wax off, cleaned windows and finished off with some tyre dressing.

Will edit in some pics :)

sorry these phone pics are the best i took :(

20140720_145330.jpg

20140720_145353.jpg

2 bucket method tom, you dark horse ya [emoji14]

• Like 2

Well what a day.

Firstly thanks to gambit who lent me his Halfords card. Found out Halfords had reduced the Stereo I wanted by a further £60 so went and got it today. Popped over to gambits to borrow his card and his car was high in the air having brake discs etc fitted. Hopefully all finished now? Was even allowed to park on the drive in the wife's Audi without being shot lol.

Then tonight I won a set of wheels on eBay that I wasn't expecting to go for the price I bid. Put a cheeky bid on and won em. Nearly brand new tyres amd wheels powder coated before his forester blew up a couple of years ago and these were stored in a shed. In great condition so am well chuffed. Left here at 9pm and been to Nottingham and just got back lol

Top car day lol

Cheers

Alan

• Like 1

Well what a day.

Firstly thanks to gambit who lent me his halfords card. Found out halfords had reduced the stereo I wanted by a further £60 so went and got it today. Popped over to gambits to borrow his card and his car was high in the air having brake discs etc fitted. Hopefully all finished now? Was even allowed to park on the drive in the wife's Audi without being shot lol.

Then tonight I won a set of wheels on eBay that I wasn't expecting to go for the price I bid. Put a cheeky bid on and won em. Nearly brand new tyres amd wheels powder coated before his forester blew up a couple of years ago and these were stored in a shed. In great condition so am well chuffed. Left here at 9pm and been to Nottingham and just got back lol

Top car day lol

Cheers

Alan

More than welcome mate. Just next time park the Audi down the road and walk the rest about 2 miles should be fine ;) 

Fronts was sorted and it's running fine just the backs and brake hoses to do.  Hope no more motorcyclist come off the bikes and destroy the bottom legs. took a few hours of my time up but hopefully he his fit and well after surgery more importantly. Been a mad old weekend really :D