What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Sod the neighbours :) Well had a chap in a Honda Accord compliment me on my driving said it was nice to see someone driving it not like a moron :) before talking about cars that we hate :)

Go on, tell me you discussed Audis?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Drove the '14 STI at our local meet.

Shelley Motors brought down their demonstrator and I have to say I was impressed with the car.

The chassis feels really positive and give a feeling of confidence. You can deff tell they have done development on it.

Inside is really smart has keyless start as standard, half leather seats and all the toys.

I would deff consider one in a year or so when the 2nd hand market has some good examples.

• Like 1

Drove the '14 STI at our local meet.

Shelley Motors brought down their demonstrator and I have to say I was impressed with the car.

The chassis feels really positive and give a feeling of confidence. You can deff tell they have done development on it.

Inside is really smart has keyless start as standard, half leather seats and all the toys.

I would deff consider one in a year or so when the 2nd hand market has some good examples.

And I'm pretty jealous :( 

Got car washed in preperation for tonight's meet, found out the cause of the annoying tapping soune, 2inch screw in the middle of my n/s rear

No lasting damage, I hope

Got car washed in preperation for tonight's meet, found out the cause of the annoying tapping soune, 2inch screw in the middle of my n/s rear

No lasting damage, I hope

this might be a bit long...so i'll just list it instead

hydro dipped wheels in carbon fibre

four new tires with lower side wall

overhaul of all for brake calipers inculding

new piston & seals in rear

stainless blead nipples ( yes i said nipples)

stainless banjo bolts + washers

stripped cleaned and re painted in dark silver,rears have painted black pad carries

new front caliper pad pins and springs

new pads all round ( yellow stuff)

new 294mm discs on the front

things in the process

cusco 21mm rear arb ( off next week to be re painted in the cusco blue)

STI front & rear strut braces ( off next week to have the ends dipped in carbon,)

engine cover off to be dipped

mirrors to be painted

the calipers took alot of cleaning up as someone sprayed them red on the car(****) and they were a mess so i had to strip them back to metal,but considering ive done them by hand they've come out really well , the temprature paint i used wasnt cheap but it flowed well so ive got no brush strokes 

Quick question... is it possible for me to get chatter like this?

Ever since I heard it on rally cars years ago i've loved the noise, prefer it over "pssst" sound. Also does it REALLY harm your car? There is loads of rubbish flying around about cars these days and would be nice to know the truth.

• Like 1

If anyone needed convincing about claying, take a look at what has just come off the first square foot of my new outbacks bonnet...

post-1739-140542841036_thumb.jpg

[emoji33]

• Like 1

I know it's shocking, and that was probably after you'd cleaned it. I'm doing mine and the wife's this weekend, if she'll let me. (Doing mine anyway [emoji3]). Hate to think what my cost will look like

Just got back from Spain. Lovely place and the women are simply stunning! So many slim tanned brunettes and blondes!

Shame about the British tourists that see the country as a giant **** up and ruined the place.

• Like 1

Waiting on my newly aquired scoop and intercooler... once I have them I will fit my blue vac lines, the scoop and intercooler. Then look at making a shiny aluminium undertray for the scoop :)

• Like 1