What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Spent the last two days trying to find the cause of the ticking/slapping sound, i assume i have something sat in the tread of tyres or stuck to one of them. Doing my head in.

Wow cant beleive how much that snow foam costs ! Luckily I know someone who distributes commercial autoglym/turtle wax products to the car wash industry. Have loads of tfr wax and snowfoam sat at home.

watch it doesn't break the fins of the turbo and drop in the engine?

Is it a Focus by any chance?

No it's a Subaru XV 2.0D, spoke to the dealer they just said bring it in a week on Wednesday, so they're not too worried

It's in warranty so if it blows the turbo it'll be their bill

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I've tried loads... it all the same stuff just in different containers.

Just buy this and be over the moon you've found it now and not later

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-VALET-CHERRY-SNOW-FOAM-BULK-25L-DRUM-TRADE-/121317063891?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1c3f0f7cd3

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try that next time. I'll find a smaller quality though I think :D 

I bought some devil snow foam on a whim in Halfrauds...first foam I've tried and its rubbish....

Crud pressure washer site aren't delivering what I've already paid for...even after verbally saying they were going to deliver it yesterday...so hand wash today  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try that next time. I'll find a smaller quality though I think :D

I bought some devil snow foam on a whim in Halfrauds...first foam I've tried and its rubbish....

Crud pressure washer site aren't delivering what I've already paid for...even after verbally saying they were going to deliver it yesterday...so hand wash today  :rolleyes:

Devil Snow Foam is pre mixed and just connect to hose pipe??

If you have a jet was , you need the proper sf lance, then put 150ml in the litre bottle and top up with water.

then you get this...

20140705_193317_zpsl6udk6h8.jpg

Still in benidorm, will get some pics up a few days after i get back. Found out i've got a job interview the day after i return, so as soon as we land and get bk to my folks i've gotta jump in the scoob n drive 130miles bk up north n try to prepare for it. Lol fun fun

The merc was a 14 plate coupe which tried to follow me down the slip road onto the carriage way .

What can I say "I've got expensive taste " [emoji12]

Don't think they expect a 17yr old scooby to eat £20k+ cars .

I do love the look on their faces when I've proved my point and eased off and they come past me [emoji15][emoji4]

All classic clutches are the same dimensions although I'm unsure if you can mix different brand thrust races with clutch plates.

Im afraid i Couldn't tell you if foz are the same as classic clutches .

Have you tried cross referencing the part numbers ?

Just waiting for the part number my foz is up for sale and the clutch started slipping today but the dude that was buying has a clutch for a uk 2000 so I'm hoping it will otherwise om stuck lol

Haha that's just the best feeling! When I raced the new shape s5 and completely embarrassed they guy and he was like "mate I can buy about 50 of these with what my cars worth" but when I said be in front of the race with all your 50 s5's behind me haha

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just waiting for the part number my foz is up for sale and the clutch started slipping today but the dude that was buying has a clutch for a uk 2000 so I'm hoping it will otherwise om stuck lol

James go on a any parts website that sells both clutches and cross reference the clutch kit part numbers bud [emoji6]

Does snow foam do as good a job as washing by hand? Cars look awesome when covered in it mind.

I've been busy the past couple of days helping my brother in law bail his field, bailer went wrong in every way it could as well which is annoying. All done now though! Yesterday morning we went to the Subaru breakers and they had sold the intercooler I was after, also all the bonnets had massive stone chips to rival mine so not worth getting a replacement. They did offer me a "High Flow" intercooler, it was massive! Said they want £220 for it... considering it's like £800 for one I may get it but for now I've walked away.

Quick question, I was under the impression you can use a blob scoop on a bug but they said it's not possible without some modification. Is that correct?

May head out for a drive today, get some fuel (Haven't filled up in 2 weeks, joys of driving little miles). Then go on an adventure to make up for it :P

Sod the neighbours :) Well had a chap in a Honda Accord compliment me on my driving said it was nice to see someone driving it not like a moron :) before talking about cars that we hate :)