What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Bought the DashCmd app as its compatible with my Pioneer head unit. So I can get it on the screen rather than looking at the phone, and all the functions work on the touch screen :) only downside is I cant connect with my new Iphone 5 as i have to by a new adapter :(

31E275A7-C3B7-4877-A86B-43E25D285B2B_zps

5405064F-8C01-4755-A0CB-20B748D65B35_zps

Nice thats like what I want for the CarPC to give me a view like that :) 

Well braided hoses came today just waiting on the tyres. then good fun starts with the fitting :) 

They do a couple of Subaru skins for the app as well. I got it when bod reader came and have been playing with it. Seems to work well.

Once my ne dash comes from Japan I can go get my Stereo from Halfords and hopefully this should work the same as it's a pioneer one too. What is the sound quality like on yours?

Cheers

Alan

This car is at the breakers... HERE

The intercooler is what i'm after but looking at it there could be a few other things of interest :P . Tempted for the 6 speed conversion but that might be going a bit too far lol

You'd have to make sure it fits or modify your brackets to accommodate the larger size or buy the brackets with it. I wouldn't put it on with out having the map done as it will affect the air/fuel ratio.

Comes with everything, brackets and Y pipe. Will see how it goes, I'm heading for 300bhp so if the car drives rough or anything it might kick start my upgrade :)

EDIT: I've checked my brackets and they have been modified already. Looks like it's had a bigger intercooler on before, maybe during it's previous remap? There's a lot of mystery with this car it seems.

piut the back seats down so I could get me new Bike in the back. Scoob will spend some time on the drive, need to get fit so cycling to work. Also will give me a chance t take the wing mirrors off and send them for Dipping.

Boardman_Hybrid_Team_xl.jpg

• Like 1

Spent an hour or so getting a 4' scuff out of my wife's car door because some crap for brains knob, can't drive, and then effed off without owning up to it. Fortunately it was just the lacquer coat so I've managed to get all shiny again with some polishing paste and elbow grease, plus earned some major brownie points from the wife for making her car look new again [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anything involving Audi bashing is a tick into book. Only thing better is Passat bashing.

Or chav corsa baiting, that's always fun, especially if you're in an off-roader, my favourite pastime.

I wrote a thread just for these people, it's in the junk room called "important information for Audi and BMW drivers" might inspire you to more Audi bashing, there's some interesting stuff in it

Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Yesterday I ordered these...

Decided to bite the bullet and buy myself a Power washer. Not owned one before but played around with a friends. I do like any type of power tool :D 

Also got some of this that came highly recommended from some nerdy detailing site :D :  Avalanche Snow Foam  Crazy expensive but thought I'd give it a go especially with my new power washer :)

Both should be arriving today....so be giving them a go today or tomorrow weather permitting.

Yesterday I ordered these...

Decided to bite the bullet and buy myself a Power washer. Not owned one before but played around with a friends. I do like any type of power tool :D

Also got some of this that came highly recommended from some nerdy detailing site :D :  Avalanche Snow Foam  Crazy expensive but thought I'd give it a go especially with my new power washer :)

Both should be arriving today....so be giving them a go today or tomorrow weather permitting.

I've tried loads... it all the same stuff just in different containers.

Just buy this and be over the moon you've found it now and not later

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-VALET-CHERRY-SNOW-FOAM-BULK-25L-DRUM-TRADE-/121317063891?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1c3f0f7cd3

• Like 1

Wife not having a good week, first someone hits her car now when the turbo spools up the car starts juddering as though trying to stall, wondering if one if the turbo pipes has a split in it. Only does it in 4-6th gears and under heavy load such as accelerating up hill, oddly there are no warning lights? Looks like its in for a check up, at Least it's under warranty

Got launch control mapped in today and been for a good drive. Had loads of fun and even saw a Ariel Atom while out - never seen one on normal roads before. Couldn't keep up with it though lol. They are ridiculously fast and could take the corners far faster than I dare try. Enjoyed the chase though and got a respectful thumbs up :)

• Like 1