What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Gearing up for a big Meguiars day either tomorrow or Sunday, clay bars at the ready [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top marks fella [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'd wait until the results are in, there's always a risk with the predicted weather that I might just end up sat in the garden with a BBQ and a crate of Stella cider. But I start with the right idea. [emoji6]

• Like 2

Ordered the boost guage pod combo off scoobyworld 100 quid gone in a second lol

And spoke to zen performance about a remap

Plus I love that turbo whistle you get when you have a decat downpipe on he he he he .....

Rumble rumble rumble lol love it , I'm thinking of tunnel runs in London ummmmmmmm

• Like 2

I followed a budget subaru today, this will require some explanation.

Right so I'm behind a black 51 plate subaru, has no badges on it at all but has an STi badge on the left of the boot had a baked bean can exhaust and colour coded components courtesy of hammerite. Sounded like the engine had some very angry dwarves in it with large hammers who were pretty keen on getting out.

But I have my doubts this was in fact an STi. The badge looked a little odd, I pulled up behind him in the McDonald's drive thru and that's when it made sense. The STi badge wasn't an STi badge really it was one he'd obviously printed off on his computer, laminated and then glued to the back of his car.

You have no idea how sad I felt after I had stopped laughing. Seriously, may as well have stuck a Ferrari badge on it.

Good on him for owning a scoob, but shame for trying to pretend its something better than it is.

• Like 1

Ordered silicone Inlet.

New Silicone Y piece,

Stripped Inlet back off ready for fitting and ordered a new Rad hose.

As soon as these are here its go time. Also paid martin some cash :s

booked in with martin to get some bushes, pagid discs, pads replaced and some hel braided brake lines. :)

Spent the last few days waiting for an overcast day so i can wash, clay, polish then wax the scooby. The last few days it was far too sunny and today its been !Removed! it down all day.

Spent this afternoon messing with my drivers front caliper bracket to hub.It now needs a heli coil :angry: off to machine mart in the morning to get one and retap the thread.Does anyone no the correct torque setting for mounting bracket to hub.Im very heavy handed and carnt gauge it.Gonna have to use my torque wrench

booked in with martin to get some bushes, pagid discs, pads replaced and some hel braided brake lines. :)

Spent the last few days waiting for an overcast day so i can wash, clay, polish then wax the scooby. The last few days it was far too sunny and today its been !Removed! it down all day.

Yep, my problem too, tomorrow looks good for cleaning though [emoji41]

managed to snow foam this afternoon between a gap in the torrential down pours of rain.

20140719_133829_zpsz4m5vayb.jpg

10406575_10152580805644120_9162963151151

Then got the car back in the garage to apply a coat of the expensive stuff.....

20140719_152122_zpsjgrne3xn.jpg

all ready for the Show&Shine at Curbrough nr Buton-on-Trent & Lichfield

Midland Scoobies 10th Anniversary party... all are welcome BTW.. £2 entry includes a raffle ticket. Track sessions and the show and shine, jobs a gud un :)

• Like 1

Filled the girl up at tesco today for my 2nd brim to brim actual mpg reading, and the first of what I'd call my normal driving pattern....

29mpg.....happy with that; not much pain, given the added grin factor [emoji6][emoji106]

• Like 1

I've not done much, fitted a couple of blue vac hoses on the car and got myself a full set of Avon ZV5's ready to go on sometime this week.

Mainly been away in the hills over the weekend and driven back today, sun was blazing and plenty of activity on the roads. Nice cars on the road and so on, made for a great birthday drive :) .

Also been given as a present a Subaru World Rally Team watch, it's spotless except for a couple of scuffs on the inside of the links. You have to study it to find them though!

post-2084-0-24312400-1405864542_thumb.jppost-2084-0-58111600-1405864568_thumb.jppost-2084-0-77602300-1405864596_thumb.jppost-2084-0-16792800-1405864620_thumb.jp

• Like 3