UK v5 Wagon

quit

ive dropped it off at the bodyshop, He indicated it can be fixed ok,

Gotta make some bolt covers for it as they are missing / not off the shelf

on a brighter note the engine mods are coming along nicely, just need some time

Looks sweet matt , nice choice fella.

My youngest daughter helps me with most things scoob the eldest just likes sitting in the front any opportunity .

I'm waiting for jgm to get back to me for a firm date for my map tweek @attowes rolling road norwich , but it's looking like a monday in mid april .

You mentioned might be interested in a remap have you give it any thought and is that ball park date any good for your time scale , bud ?

Looks sweet matt , nice choice fella.

My youngest daughter helps me with most things scoob the eldest just likes sitting in the front any opportunity .

I'm waiting for jgm to get back to me for a firm date for my map tweek @attowes rolling road norwich , but it's looking like a monday in mid april .

You mentioned might be interested in a remap have you give it any thought and is that ball park date any good for your time scale , bud ?

Actually sounds good mate let me know

Can you either give me a few details (what software ,mods, how many maps ect) or better still drop simon a email mention me ( clive ) and attowes at norwich. so he has a idea of how much extra time he'll need to book in for both of us .

he did quite a discount for me and my brvs joint booking last year ;-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

been a bit slow of late on this, been stupidly busy with work so not done much with her.

My spoiler should hopefully be on in the next few weeks, Sti top spoiler make it a bit meaner

Got a new downpipe coming and will wrap it and get it on

Booked in for graphics early next month as the guy is stupidly busy

BUT 

im thinking keeping it this year then maybe getting rid, I want to trade in the mrs 2009 astra and sell this get a hawk sti or maybe a hatch sti. Just to save money really as i dont need three cars! 

SO after those bits above and get some new suspension she is stopping how she is and general tidy up and smaller mods just to keep her nice and clean

• 2 weeks later...

Well first sti spoiler ( fibreglass ) was beyond repair. Got a call yesterday saying it needs rebuilt pretty much

Was disappointed , messaged seller anyway ages ago sent him pictures last night he took responsibility but I agreed to a refund - postage and he is sending a courier

Stroke of luck I went school with a lad who works in a salvage place got a message on Facebook about a subaru

Got this !!

image_zps9dbcb2ff.jpg

Just missing a cap