UK v5 Wagon

quit

Needed a sat nav to find this thread lol

I need to source a few more bit's for mine before I book anything , but I am talking to simon next weekend so can ask him about costing then .

any idea what ecu /software you'll be using /needing .

I have already spoke to clive attowe (norwich roling road) and got a £100 per hour deal for use of the rolling road .

believe me once you get over 300 hp in a lightweight classic you don't wannabe mapping on the road due to 3rd gear wheelspins and running out of road before you hit the limiter in fourth ;-)

• Like 1

clive attowe @ norwich can do ecutek and he's a good mapper , got 347 hp @ 1.2 bar on a tdo5 ,440's ,gt headers fmic on my brvs v1 sti running apexi .it was only the injectors on the standard pressure holding it back (90% indutiy ).

I haven't done much research on ecu's for a while but , id love alcertek with a toucan touch screen ,isn't there one thats big over the pond for newage "carbery " I think its called.

dunno if it works on the later classics as well though

• 2 weeks later...

Well after I got a exhaust for a mate off a fellow member . Wasn't quite right for the fussy sod but I liked it

Nuts were seized solid so bro in law popped in with a acetylene torch and we got it on

!Removed! love it !! Not as loud as my tsl but pops and bangs nicely

No pics as I have a 9am meeting in Devon so at Taunton travelodge ATM and they want a tenner for wifi