UK v5 Wagon

quit

Nice car mate.

where did you get the lip from and which is it? I'm looking for one to go on mine. And also wheres the dash pod from, Mines got one from previous owner but looks rubbish and doesn't really fit properly.

I had the dash pod years , was a eBay jobby about 30 quid but when I fitted it this time I used some sealant as it rattled

The lip is a p1 replica splitter , I did have another but I had p1 fog covers so thought it better match

Lol when I had my first one my mum used to hear it a mile away and our boxer would go nuts

Anyway mrs was yapping onto her mum earlier so I got the iPad out and hit eBay

New pfr7b plugs coming

New leads

Headlight stuff to make them darker ( vinyl not spray )

Downpipe

Catch can

Some bushes

Then took family shopping , while they were in the wye saw my sign writer guy who I been trying sell him a new unit my boss has but we got onto progress of the wagon and how I need to go in for

Graphics

Tints roof

Off on a very expensive stag do in 5 weeks so week after it's being done

• Like 1

Well boring week , not really done much apart from reseal where we done some patch repairs

New plugs arrived went for the ngkpfb7r , they run cooler than the recommended 6 , but 34 quid delivered isn't too bad

Tomorrow will get my diff brace on and got some stuff for my headlights

Sounds like my week took the alternator off to swap the Oil pressure sensor over and couldn't budge it in the time scale I had so had to roughly put it all back :( But did get to wash the car today so thats a + I guess :)

But at least you know you wasn't on your own as a bad weeks goes :) 

I haven't done my downpipe yet , need to wrap it ! Got centre decat in then was in a rush so put my old back box back on and went out for a play last night

700 bhp gtr

Meth fueled sti 6

350 bhp U.K.

Tried to keep up on my pro drive ecu and td04 and yep that turbo is deaaaadd !! Was ok last night but just popped to shop and it's smoking

I know it's a risk but I'm gonna run my 28 till I remap next month with a vf35