The Forester Turbo

Rick 2014

changed my mind painting them is a crap idea imo .......

and it's got nothing to do with the lime green caliper paint I bought for mine on Wednesday honest [emoji55]

I think the raised logo 4 pots are late classic and the ones with the sticker are newage .

Can't remember exact sizes but the 4 pot discs are bigger than the 2 pot front discs on classic imprezas .

I'm fairly sure the raised "subaru" design was on the later classics but don't know if early newage had them too before they switched over to the flat faced subaru sticker type.

Glad you've got the bigger discs and pads as well rick as the 2 pot discs aren't compatible on impreza so foz are probably the same , unless they uprated the discs dia for the 2 pot foz set up .

I've just painted mine lime green haven't seen them with the wheels on yet though cos they're still wet

Are you going to give them a coat of paint ?

I was gonna paint them first Clive but with all the extra power I don't feel confident on the 2 pots.So im gonna fit the 4 pots in the morning and might paint them later if not the weekend end after

Fitted the 4 pots today just before it started pis*ing down.Ive got 18 inch OZ wheels with a 7j width and an ET48 rim.This is a bare minimum to get these 4 pots on with out spacers you wont get 4 pots on other wise.Braking now is miles better and brake pedal travel is reduced with just tapping the brakes stops you.Here is a few pics and please excuse my dirty rim in the picture.

photo%201%203.jpg

photo%202%203.jpg

photo%203%201.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got hold of a Grimmspeed boost soloneid the other day and im running it in 2 port bleed mode.Running one of these has made a huge difference.It doesn't hold back no more and throw fits and boosts a lot better right threw the rev range

20150522_193356.jpg