JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

If people use Waze, its a free sat nav app you can add friends and see each other on the satnav when driving and also share ETA's and things. Could make a convoy easier if people get lost in traffic and so on.

• Like 1

**** that's me on the Toyota starlet stand :( as last year they where sending you anywhere :huh:. stants im staying at de vere venues staverton park Daventry on the Saturday night,planing to get there around 5ish,have some nose bag then on the ale :D

Gambit put the flag on the roof of your car and we can find you from a distance.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I was just going to follow you lol we will be fine. Flags pretty big cant really miss it. [emoji106]

I have been to the pod a couple of times but that was over a decade ago ,so fooked if I can remember how long it takes to get there from Suffolk.

I intend to get there about 745 hopefully stants will be there already and can guide me in on the phone .

Once I'm at the stand I could just leave my car running and the rest of you can hone in on my dirty raspy burble

Dunno about that ,cos I don't think I've heard a scoob that sounds quite as dirty as mine .

A friend of mine lives locally to me (used to own a loud wrx) I always get a text when I drive 2 roads down from where he lives, asking for me to take a different route cos it makes him miss his scooby

Apparently according to him " if my scoobs a female it must be a !Removed! star cos it screams dirty noises and bangs a lot "

• Like 2

Haha mate I wouldn't bother calling me as I'm following nick ☺,

Chris, last year we met up the services just past Sheffield on m1 and went down together,

So what time do we all want to get there from ooop north ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Anyone got a contact details for mfnick? he expressed intrest in my ticket and I can't make it :( so it's up for grabs.

Sent him a pm but they are easy to miss on this site :( at least I never get a pop up telling me I have pm.

Haha mate I wouldn't bother calling me as I'm following nick ☺,

Chris, last year we met up the services just past Sheffield on m1 and went down together,

So what time do we all want to get there from ooop north ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Haha my sat nav took us around houses a bit last time but it got us there.

Anyone got a contact details for mfnick? he expressed intrest in my ticket and I can't make it :( so it's up for grabs.

Sent him a pm but they are easy to miss on this site :( at least I never get a pop up telling me I have pm.

Sorry Pete but I've bought one from Gambot (pun intentional, I still don't believe he's human) now. Thought you could make it when you found out it was the month after you though and didn't reply in the thread haha.