JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

well having a swift one now ive finished the car all paxked up flag few clothes. just deciding on Chinese or pizza with loads of garlic to annoy you all lol. no cant waot looking forward to it. almost wish I was there noe dam work [emoji36]

I will be popping up but not on a stand so the WRX will be chilling on the grass somewhere. Ill come by the stand and check the motors out

shame but glad you're coming along to say hello. never know maybe next one [emoji106]

Cars not exactly show standard, body wise it is being neglected until the performance work has been done.

just point out we don't mind about the body work all are welcome to join us. But understand mate. if ypu want though welcome to join we will have a ka on stand this year lol. so at least yours would be a subaru [emoji1]
  • Like 1

I'm glad others are up at this silly Time makes me feel a bit better,

If I come across as grumpy to anyone toady don'ttake it personally typically my 21 month has been causing havoc all night [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wouldn't have minded usually but I didn't have to get up until half five, now I'm in the limbo period of do I attempt to get an hours rubbish sleep or just stay up

Just got back, cracking day out, good to be able to put faces to names though I got Clive and Colin mixed up a couple of times sorry fellas. Memory like a sieve!

I'll get the footage of everyone's runs & pics up over the next couple of days

Chris, sorry I didn't see you at all did you get you bag of nuts back ? Offered them up to the car and they didn't rally suit it. Thanks for bringing them though

• Like 4

No worries stants and I think they are in someone's car, forgot who has them. I'm not going to use them again so it's not much of a problem. Not worth the postage sending them back :,)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks guys cracking day just got back 6+ hours driving today all worth it. Looking forward to the next one.

If anyone has some video bits please email it over to me and will stick it all together with some I shot.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

• Like 2

What a day! Did anyone see that little 276hp classic beat the behemoth 324hp blob eye? [emoji57] [emoji6]

Wicked day. Glad to meet you all and it does help putting faces to names despite me forgetting most. I didn't get to mingle as much as I'd liked to have. I spent most my time in the drag queue.

Stants, I still have your ptfe tape. What a life saver mind [emoji2] [emoji38] cheers for that.

I'll see what videos I have and get them uploaded. Stants has both my 1/4 vids. I have the printouts of the track times so I'll get them uploaded too.

• Like 3