Forza Motorsport 6

Is yours this one then?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00L6AVN6S?vs=1

Seems like reviews are ok, I'll have a look at the bay later, the wireless speed wheel was 40 quid when f4 came out and that's rubbish in comparison

Yeah that's the one. I'm just too tight to buy these things new. I'd recommend getting one but don't expect it to make a cup of tea for ya [emoji12]

Good news fellow Forza Fans.

Forza 6 free demo is out in 3 days time!!!!

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_gone_gold

The latest mile marker on the road to Forza Motorsport 6’s launch has arrived: We’ve gone gold! In two weeks, Forza Motorsport 6 will be available to play via early access for owners of the Ultimate Edition. Five days later, Forza 6 will be unleashed to everyone! Before the full game launches, however, fans will have the chance to experience the thrills of Forza Motorsport 6 in the official free demo for the game, which launches on September 1.

The Forza Motorsport 6 demo will let players experience the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation, named “Best Racing Game” and “Best Simulation Game” of gamescom 2015. The demo features a selection of the 450+ Forzavista cars available in the full version, all with working cockpits and full damage. You’ll experience highlights from the game’s 26 world-famous locales, including wet weather and night racing, all at a stunning 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second.

Everyone who plays the Forza Motorsport 6 demo will automatically get the new Ford GT delivered to their garage in Forza Motorsport 6 for no additional cost. In addition, the demo will include additional features that allow fans to get even deeper into the Forza Motorsport 6 experience. Look for more details on that when the demo launches on September 1!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh my god this has just made my day!!! Although when I got excited my partner looked at me as if I was from another planet lol.

On another note, anyone notice one of the latest cars? That's right... Subaru Brat

• Like 2

Sounds like you had enough giddy juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on a high. Bought a van for £26 needed clutch bleeding. Done that and it jumped first time off the scoob. Mot booked next week but runs perfectly. 75000 miles. Drives great up and down the alley. Now this is coming. I can't contain it much longer. Wait till she gets home [emoji38]