a little project thread of my turbo 2000

davievtec

Should have words with Bip's and Adam I know bunch of them will be going :D

And it's ace just be careful the track takes no prisoners I've had a mate of mine get killed there :( But don't let it put you off he was a nutter livid to push speed to it's limits. And I said he would have killed himself looking for more speed one day, I was surprised he lived as long as he did may he rest with more speed in heaven :D

And free thats my favourite price :D They sell for nearly £300 well jammy. 

aw yeah its something i have wanted to do for a very long time everytime i play forza or granturismo im on that track but never in supercars always in hot hatches lol n do they sell for 300? i never knew they sold for that much!! im well happy now lol and also apparantly my exhaust is a 3inch bore not measured it yet mind you but i cant get my hand round it n thats a shame about ur mate sorry to hear that mate and my mates went last year and said the track is very unforgiving and 9/10 times you go up a blind summit theres a corner on it lol im really looking forward to it hopefully the cars not too heavy on fuel but who cares if it is its all fun and when im in holland i wanna go up the country roads and expirience there back roads they are ment to be amazing to drive on and so much fun 

As long as it's a genuine one HERE So if you know anyone else giving one away, you can give it my way :D 

And thank you but my mate would have killed himself or someone else. Nice guy don't get me wrong top bloke very friendly wouldn't hurt anyone. But always wanted to go faster than everyone else he was crazed on it. I would say the saying if speed ever kills me line was more suited for him :D 

And Nurburgring is an amazing place you will love it. You will have an idea of the track from the games it's how I 1st got in to wanting to go I've only been the once. but when you go round it's a totally different feel the bumps how you think you will take the corner everything I got a bit scared too I think I went thinking I was going to own the ring but it owned me :D Motorbikes and other cars was flying past me 2nd lap was better. But I would loved to have been able to have spent the day on my own just going round to learn it. I think thats why people like Adam and Tlag Bips keep going back ;) 

ahh yeah he has all the invoices from the hks website and delivery notes with it mate and all recipts so its 100% genuine  which im happy about n i have a friend like that too hes called flat out eric always everywhere wanting to go fast lol and yeah i wanna go around it if i get the cash this year that i estimate then its gonna be a really good man holiday beers cars and racing cant beat it 

if i come across any more good deals i will pass them along on the forum for you guys even if you would be interested in group buys and stuff like that aswell ? 

• Like 1

Yeah that will be great we have a group buy's section think the last one I remember was the blitz Nur spec-r exhaust Haha long time ago now that was :D 

And remember pictures I need pictures of the holiday. It's the only reason I let bips and Tlag and Adam stay around here for the pictures man it's the pictures :blink: ...

I just said about it to her I will have to see if I can find some deals 1st. Mind you she is bad for Hunting a good deal down if I show her exactly what I want ;)  But like your thinking I will see what I can do :D

I don't know much about them to be fair mate I have only been looking at the Gopro silver edition just before Christmas I didn't know my Missus was going to get me one until Christmas day when she said she had looked at both the DV and the GoPro but remembered me saying about the Fake DV's and didn't know anything about the Gopro as in what to look for :D

But I guess even if i get one now my birthday next month can always put on my Puss in boot's eyes

svo6.jpg

just a quick question guys, i had a k03s hybrid on my golf gti k03s housing and k04 internals, however it had a different actuator on it, my question is if i bought a different actuator for the td04 is it gonna be worth it and can someone tell me what the advantages and dis advantages are of having a uprated actuator and also how would i go about fitting a external wastegate ? cheers

The uprated actuator holds the wastegate closed longer which enables a higher boost pressure to be achieved. You can vary the length of the rod and / or have a different weight spring fitted.

forge do an item where you can change the springs to suit giving you that flexibility

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=220201&product=FMPACTUN

as well as a range of adjustable actuators

ahh ok is it worth doing it to a td04 or am i best getting a td05 and upgrading that ?

also if the bottom end goes on my car whats the best combination of bottom end and  cylinder heads to go for ? for performance  and strength ? someone said version 6 bottom end and version 7-8 top ends ? im wanting it to be near on bullet proof at 350-400bhp if possible any suggestions ? 

As you are looking for 350 plus I would look at a replacing the TD04 just so you know the amount of air you need to move will be possible, sorry I cant advise on the engine version combinations other than suggesting a full cdb with an uprated cooling system due to there being less coolant around the heads and possibly a stroker kit allowing you to run slightly less compression to achieve the BHP target

ahh ok i was looking at replacing the td04 but not for a vf as i want to antilag the car and heard the vf turbos dont hold up aswell as td turbos with this and ahh il check a full cdb with uprated cooling and stroker kit aswell will be a bench build engine so i could still run the uk engine until its ready instead of taking it off the road

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...