Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

absolutely gutted i can't make it :( but tbh with the ticket !Removed! up kinda glad too. what sort of time will you all be heading back this sort of way? if it's on your way then feel free to drop me a PM and we can maybe meet up for a chat and to see each others cars etc (kind of a post japfest scooby meet)

• Like 1

Not sure mate weather depending I guess :) please no rain. 

So I guess we're just all turning up at Donington with no meet up point either. So will see you all there tomorrow guys drive safe :) Salute

What time you setting off Pete?  I'll wait for you to drive past as usual.  

Half 6?  

Sorry mate missed this was just about to PM you now setting off at about 6ish mate. I meant to do it last night and send you my mobile number :( should have PM'd me mate so I had to reply :D 

Guys & gals, it was nice putting faces to your forum names.Pity not everyone made it,but for the people that did hope it was a good day for all. We may have only had a few cars there from our club, they all looked the dogs b*****ks and looked great. Till nxt time.

• Like 2

Just got back got a few pictures and one video will get them sorted out asap. 

And the day was better than I thought it was going to be a real pleasure meeting everyone and a pretty nice turnout all in all, already looking forward to the next one :D 

Only thing that spoilt it for me some !Removed! in a golf must have thought I was racing him/her or something, less than 2 miles away from my house and just being a complete idiot behind me :( 

• Like 1

Funny that man, I had some TOOL in a st170 focus thinking he was a touring car pro :angry:  had to go :D  

I thought I would show it I could leave it by pulling away a little bit but had to slow down for the car in front but just came charging back up my !Removed!, then a bit later they nearly went head on with on coming traffic trying to overtake but realized it didn't have the guts and pulled back in behind then only then stayed about 600 meter away from me lol before taking the next turning off (shakes head) 

Anyway enough moaning still had a good day so thats all that matters :)  

Just sorting the pictures out now from my !Removed! collection ;)  

• Like 2

Home now, great to meet everyone, let's get next one sorted

Agreed thats a must :D

I demand camping!

Camp on a Friday night with bbq's n booze. Show/meet on a Saturday then camp/bbq that night, then go home on the Sunday. So exactly how Japfest 1 would be setup. 

• Like 1