Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

Another good good event meet with almost good weather. Few more faces to names lol think I may keep the RB for a few more meets ha

Yup, and you should take it to the track... must be a beast... :P

• Like 1

I'll remember some detailing gear next time.  Show and grime trophy winner today  :D   Great day though looking forward to the next one.  

Great idea you should get second place behind that mint Legacy spec b estate, maybe give it a run for its money if it wasn't for the fried egg indicators LOL
  • Like 2

Great idea you should get second place behind that mint Legacy spec b estate, maybe give it a run for its money if it wasn't for the fried egg indicators LOL

wrong RB320 but still orange indicator bulbs are now band on all SOC Cars, SOC styling police rule 1

so who's is who's here?

i'm guessing from right to left

gambit

gambit

???

pete

???

???

Mines the standard blobeye WRX second from right.

It was good to meet everyone and put names and faces to forum names :) now the mods need to start on mine ready for the next show :P

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The only 2 i took -_-  The Nissan Cube owners club!DSC_7578_zps80cae309.jpg

DSC_7579_zpsc5011dd2.jpg

Haha I can't believe they even have a club for the cube awful looking car

Looks and sounds like you all had a good day out [emoji41]

Some lovely looking motor's in the pic's chaps [emoji106]

Well appart from the Nissan house bricks [emoji16]

Just Gutted my rusty scooby isn't up to being on a stand this year [emoji19]

Said it before I will say it again all cars are welcome I noticed martins had started to go on the rear arches but it's all about the taking part for me. And I still went with a cracked rear bumper and a nice scuffed front bumper and splitter missing  :D Bit of a nightmare as we was leaving. I thought all four was going to go back the same way we went. My father in law shot off with RB318 I lost them tried to wait for dan at the traffic lights to come out the junction at donington park but lost sight of him when more cars came behind me and had to go as the lights was on green. I did think they would have pulled up down the road in a safe place to wait for us but nope completely gone :D caught up with the father in law at the roundabout to join the M1 using the satnav on the phone then see dan go past us on it lol 

Whens japshow finale?

I know JAE is in sept (awesome show as you can get on the beer!)

Sunday 12th October.  Definitely keen to do this one too although cant guarantee my availability yet. ScreenShot2014-08-18at222741_zpsd379d821

Just took this off their website.  Looks like i'll have to re fit my plod friendly front plate for this one  :angry:  

• Like 1

So... the next one is in October, right gambit? ;)

Yes mate not sure if Boots was posting anything about it I'm sure he will. I will just dress it up in the fabulous leather look ;)

With a header and some underlines with over size tiles :)

And bandit I've already started to look at hawkeyes.... you're a bad influence. :)  

• Like 1