What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Been sorting everything out for moving, got a place in Garstang close to my work. This means Im in two minds about my car... expensive to keep and will annoy everyone on the little estate but it's also 1/4 the miles I have been doing so saving lots on fuel and I have the prodrive exhaust still which is quieter ;). I don't want to get rid of it, the car is a part of me now :(

• Like 1

Ouch :(. At least you tried though Stants :).

My Prosport boost gauge went knackered last night, showed me boosting at 2 bar when I was sat in traffic.... then dropped to the lowest vacuum. Either wiring gone dodgy, a pipe has split or the it's knackered.

This is my non turbo previously kicked around , now new family member

Here you go Michael85, I've spun your scooby around (see below)  :lol: looking nice btw !

Looks like you've got the important stuff done so far, have you changed the oil and filter yet?

I've recently bought a Sports Wagon as a project too, years after having a Sport Saloon back in early 2000s I always vowed I'd have another Scooby :wub:

Done the oil and filter, needs replacement shocks (been looking for turbo shocks S/H on eBay, I'm assuming they'll go straight on :wacko: ) there's a nock at the front, prob a tie-bar bush etc, plus one or both of the back wheel bearings are 'whining' slightly, so needs doing too but all good fun, as long as it doesn't cost too much :angry:

Remember - If you sign up as a club member you get a Halfords discount card = 15% off most items ! (cycles only 10% off) so get your parts and fluids etc and get saving money Blud -  BOOOOOMM !!!!!!!!

post-5313-0-97342600-1450272049_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Works do last night ,in the ar5e end of nowhere and my mates motor spat it's dummy out [emoji57]

So i had to take the scooby and stay sober [emoji19]

Had a nice chat with a bloke in a late rs focus (which was mapped ,anti lag ect) he said he liked the look of my old scooby [emoji106]

He left shortly after me and proceeded to try n push me above the 30 limit by tailgating me through the villages [emoji57]

But once she'd warmed up and we hit the national speed limit on the twisty b road I lost sight of him in the rear view mirror [emoji5]

Well until shortly after we hit the next village ,when I was doing 30 again and he thundered past .

Dunno what sort hp 58 plate focus rs's run or if they're 4wd but the only complaint I got from my passenger saying his neck hurt today [emoji23]

• Like 2

Works do last night ,in the ar5e end of nowhere and my mates motor spat it's dummy out [emoji57]

So i had to take the scooby and stay sober [emoji19]

Had a nice chat with a bloke in a late rs focus (which was mapped ,anti lag ect) he said he liked the look of my old scooby [emoji106]

He left shortly after me and proceeded to try n push me above the 30 limit by tailgating me through the villages [emoji57]

But once she'd warmed up and we hit the national speed limit on the twisty b road I lost sight of him in the rear view mirror [emoji5]

Well until shortly after we hit the next village ,when I was doing 30 again and he thundered past .

Dunno what sort hp 58 plate focus rs's run or if they're 4wd but the only complaint I got from my passenger saying his neck hurt today [emoji23]

2.5 turbo, FWD, 305bhp before any modifications.