What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I have a question for the class. My plugs have the part number BKR7EIX. They're ngk iridium. I was under the impression I'm meant to have pfr*** or something like that. I have a turbo 2000 UK. Can anyone shed some light for me. I think these are for a 2.0 non turbo.

Subaru recommend ngk pfr range , 6b are standard 7b are uprated / burn cooler

So these are no good? I did go for a higher number which were recommended for lightly tuned cars. Are the pfr range standard plugs and these have a different code because they're iridium? I'm stressing now because the service is Sunday.

Edit: Adding a link to scoobyworld who sell the same plugs.

http://www.scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1254

Not now but have a busy wknd

I have got to change my turbo to a vf43

Decat up pipe on

Rocker cover gasketts

Swrd fuel pump

Swrd 3 port boost solenoid

And sti pink injectors

Then on the 24th February got Duncan coming to myn for a remap :-)

Oh and decide weather to take out my tgv butterfly's

• Like 3

Today I have been sweetening the wife up , so I get left alone on Sunday lol to do to jobs

Yep I've done that before, it didn't in to her just texting me though throughout so didn't work in my favour really :( 

Nice list Nevell should see a fair increase [emoji106]

The Mapper will fit the boost solenoid on the day (only takes 10 mins) and I don't think it will run right unmapped .

Personally I wouldn't fit the injectors until just before the remap.

As Although it will run and drive off boost the fueling will be out. so I wouldn't want to drive it too much with injectors that are a different size to your existing map .

• Like 1

Yeah hoping for around 330 :-) all depends on how good my engine is I suppose and how far he wants to push it , I was gonna fit it all and just leave it on my drive , and drive my work car about , ( slow as **** lol )

And I'll do a service on it her a few days before hand

I might need to drive it a few miles to the mrs work and back

Sound I won't fit injectors till day before as that was worrying me abit :-)

I'll change to boost solenoid on the day aswell

Proberly need a new clutch in a month or so lol

Nevell you can always double check with your mapper about driving with unmapped bigger injectors but my brv changed from 380's to 440's then had to drive to the rolling road (50 mls ish) it used half a tank of fuel , idled ropey and popped n banged all the way there even though off boost [emoji39]

Stants glad the tmic arrived in time for the weekend [emoji41]

Although its a 18 yr old sti tmic,coupled to my tdo5 and 550's it cooled enough air to break my 5 speed [emoji4]

• Like 1

Mate it's in fantastic condition for the age, got the tweezers out last night with a beer and sat in the front room re aligned the few that were wonky, good as new [emoji51]. My plans for the day have taken as slight detour looks like I'm off to the pub instead I'll fit it all when I'm at work next week