What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Off to get measured and spec'd up for my SS exhaust this morning [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy days...confirmed at £450 all in for cat back system...gonna be great [emoji2]

He's gonna remove flange from just behind cat too for me as says will be better long term for me

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Happy days...confirmed at £450 all in for cat back system...gonna be great [emoji2]

He's gonna remove flange from just behind cat too for me as says will be better long term for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiny new photos of the accomplished mission please!  :)

Shiny new photos of the accomplished mission please! :)

Before and afters will follow on Wednesday once it's done [emoji6]

Edit: he said it'll purr nicely with a bit of a note when you push on.... Sounds perfect to me

**** gaulson! Sorry to see that mate. Glad you're ok apart from some sore bones though. Hope it's not as big a job to sort as it looks...

As for mine, just had MOT done - a week late since I totally forgot about it - could really do with a reminder, road tax style - but all good now. Passed with no advisories. Set up a reminder in my phone calendar now though so hopefully won't happen again haha.

Also booked in to get my up pipe heat wrapped on Wednesday since I had to take the heat shield off a short while ago. Got it booked in the week after to get the tiny rust part of my rear arch cut out, new metal in and sprayed and all arches and underside sealed too.

Well, farmer will accept cash so that's calmed me down. Probably because the road is covered in **** from his fields lol. Car is off the road and will now be a project getting a run around. I'm going to keep this Subaru till death I think, I love it! Even if it is a bit dented.

You can take him to court over the damage of you have photos of the mud on the road, he is liable. If you were driving to the road conditions it's not reasonable for you to expect the road to become slippery, it's his fault at the end of the day, I'd ask him for HIS 3rd party liability insurance details after you've photographed the mud

Thanks for the messages guys :). I've just written it off as a bad experience and focusing on setting things right. I've got a Seat Leon 1.9TDI now as a run around will then start buying bits for my Subaru :). On the bright side insurance dropped by £240, tax by £100 and fuel is gonna be cheaper as well haha. Head has been really sore today!

Not able to leave your car alone are you savage? :P. How much neater can you make it?

Looking forward to racing tomorrow night guys, watch out though I'm prone to spinning out ;)

Browsing bits for my car, hardest thing is going to be that rear panel... will leave that until last I think. Major ones first such as wing, rear bumper and spoiler.

Also done a little diagram to show how the car span, more for my own understanding of what went on. (Art isn't one of my strong points)

post-2084-0-07338500-1424011424_thumb.jp

Going to be a full body shop job that rear quarter :( And shame I had a rear bumper not that long ago and a front one. I have a grill left and my grill/light inserts left now thats all I have other wise I'd have tried to help with parts :(