What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Oh it was was a turbo alright only retired people buy non turbo Audis :) And I have done a black passat around my area a few times. I did get overtaken by a new Seat Leon Cupra today though :( But was from cold start so nothing I could do I even let Suzuki swifts over take then :D 

• Like 1

I picked up mine from the MOT, picked up some bags of sand and cement and then an evo 330 sst wanted a play, oh, go on then. he was in front and booted it, so I followed and managed to keep up. I just wish I could have either A- stopped and took the 125KG of stuff out of the boot and then spanked him OR B - if he'd stopped for a chat, see his face when I said it was 'only' a wrx with 125KG of sand in the boot!!!!

• Like 3

Always a bonus having fuel, means you can have a play without thinking "where's the closest garage..."

Lovely weather here today, bit cold but still nice. Took my mother out to go get a mothers day present, any excuse to drive the Subaru really ;) . Priceless having her hold onto the seat shouting "I don't like itttt" but smiling her head off! haha

Now I'm home waiting for my friend to get here.... rest is yet to be decided.

Had a right play with a jag xfr!!!!

Proper old guy driving!! Didn't think he was going to go but he did!! Traffic lights onto a mway!!!

Done him up to 75/80.... Came past at 12#!!! He didn't **** out till I was nearly at limiter!! He clearly loved ιt!!! Flashed, thumbs up engine reving as we came off the bypass!! Had a browse about the car when I got home!!! 500hp ɑnd buckets of tourques! Couldn't get of the line anywhere near as fast as me!! Book time under 5secs!!! Not bad for a wrx scalp!!! Lol

• Like 2

Had a right play with a jag xfr!!!!

Proper old guy driving!! Didn't think he was going to go but he did!! Traffic lights onto a mway!!!

Done him up to 75/80.... Came past at 12#!!! He didn't **** out till I was nearly at limiter!! He clearly loved ιt!!! Flashed, thumbs up engine reving as we came off the bypass!! Had a browse about the car when I got home!!! 500hp ɑnd buckets of tourques! Couldn't get of the line anywhere near as fast as me!! Book time under 5secs!!! Not bad for a wrx scalp!!! Lol

Had some fun with peeps like this. I do like the mutual thumbs up at the end 

Sounds like quite a bit of fun has been had this weekend :) . I went out for a play last night, wanting to test it out on my favourite country road to see what it can do, never really pushed it until now. It certainly is one hell of a car, you go round a corner quite fast thinking "Might be going a bit quick..." but no it asks for more! haha. Might let her have a rest today :)

Well yesterday on my 3 mile journey to work 3 BMW's decide to try and race me, all at different points in the journey, and all lost. And this was at 630am!!! Then today I have taken the rear spoiler off and am looking into installing a 7" tablet into the car.