What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I had to heat up the unit in order to pull the lens off and then used some.super fine headlight restoration polish I had laying around and a drill set to slowish. Previously the surrounds had been painted and I can only assume gravel was used to remove over spray!!!!

I installed my brz headers

It gives it a really deep rumble! I love it!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1433960511.525178.jpg

That is lovely and shiny ;) shame you can't always see them isn't it :(.

I'm waiting for a flange to turn up then fitting my hks valve after work, need to nip over the the garage on the estate and ask very nicely if they will let me borrow the C-Clip tool. Unless there is an easy way to do it without the tool?

Been out for a brake bedding in drive today nothing silly just steady 40miles noticed one side is getting warmer than the other But no signs of binding or bad smells etc. Any ideas?

Ended up at ikea with the misses this afternoon, quick release clamps in the rear whitline brace are a godsend [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Did the garage who sold it cover any cost?

I just had an oil service done.

Yer basically paid for everything, they put a new short block in along with new pistons, rods, water pump belts and so on. I paid for a new clutch and fly wheel to go in at same time and spark plugs.

So cost me about £700 plus some recovery costs. So over all I am happy. Could have been a lot worse.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Not a bad result. Good shout doing the clutch at same time.

Yer went for a pink box and lighter flywheel so am ready for more power now :-D

--

I make Films and Website for people

Either get them reconditioned or buy a recon set, just more !Removed! expense haha. It's only getting marginally hotter as I can still touch both sides after a drive but just more of a ball ache

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Shame my "raised logo" 4 pots won't fit behind your wheels stants ,could have been a good excuse for a upgrade [emoji5]

Good luck with the mot p.Davey after putting it back together [emoji106]

I'd prepped a v3 ally header tank a while back ,it turned out to be a right ball ache to fit [emoji57] cos I had to make a ally bracket and fit some new hoses to make it work but it looks better than the old plastic one

20150613_141511_zpsyinyjqq9.jpg

• Like 1