What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Wired my transcend dash cam through the glove box, up the side pillar and across top of windscreen. Now have mount stuck behind rear view mirror so when needed just clip on, plug in, plug into cig lighter and boom! One dash cam sorted [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wired my transcend dashcam through the glove box, up the side pillar and across top of windscreen. Now have mount stuck behind rear view mirror so when needed just clip on, plug in, plug into cig lighter and boom! One dashcam sorted [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good I need to get one sorted get reminded everytime someone pulls out on me.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

Just picked up the last piece of the preface jigsaw, some preface headlights [emoji41]

Might trail fit the preface front end next weekend , it won't be staying on the scoob for long though.

As although the outside of the car has a black n silver theme I don't think I'll like the look of a completely black bonnet on my silver scoob [emoji57]

Nice I am still waiting on mine to turn up.

You going for the red overlays as well?

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

No I dont really like the overlays to be honest but each to their own! 

They are quite easy to fit, you need an 8mm socket with extension bar and you have to remove all the trim. Start by unclipping the trim around the top brake light, then remove the side pieces and then finally the bottom trim part. They are a bit stiff and you do need some force behind it but you shouldn't break the clips. 

My fiancee and i had to go hosp... we both have whiplash... poor immy has a dented rear quarter panel, door, alloy, rear bumper, front bumper, where i hit the kerb in the middle of RAB and a prculiar clunking when moving dlowly and turning... oh definately, right at the end you can hear me shout "YOU..." had to cut the rest out...

I assume they wanted to turn into the road to the right of the petrol station, if that is the case then he has 0 defence, what I don't understand is that there were 4 of them, how could they not notice me

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

They are really really very handy guys, if you don`t have one go and get one installed!

Yesterday I nipped in to TESCO to get some flowers for my mother, seeing as we`ve not been for a few weeks. I parked in a bay and opposite me was a blue Peugot. (So I was parked face to face with the Peugot and about 18 inches from it.)

10 minutes later I head back to the car where this plump bird says, "Is this your car?"......"Yes"......"You must have ran into mine when you parked up and there`s a lump missing from my bumper and i`ve got loads of witnesses who saw your car right up against mine so don`t deny it"

I looked at the tiniest what looks to me like a stone chip out of her bumper, you had to really get close to see it. Now there`s absolutely no way I hit her car and the wife agreed I was miles off it. Also....now call me pedantic but.......what was once a blue Peugot has now miraculously turned into a white Vauxhall Vectra!

"See that love?.......it`s called a dash-cam and it will show exactly what didn`t happen so, you fat fu@king chancer..... fu@k off before I call the police!"

• Like 2

Bought myself an angled exit exhaust... found one listed on eBay, guy took it off his scoob that he bought. He sold it as an unknown brand as there are no makers stamps on it or anything. Having done some research i was fairly sure it was an Afterburner Vortex. I won the auction on Sunday and it arrived today. Took my torch and shined down the pipe and there is a distinct feature of this exhaust... which makes me think it is a Vortex. Could be wrong tho, still... not bad for £75 delivered

P.S Any reason we are not allowed to use imgur as image extensions?

post-3090-0-34586700-1440493227_thumb.jp

post-3090-0-29070400-1440493230_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your accident Betchers, keep us updated on what goes down. Especially with the scoob :).

Dash cams are well worth the investment, since I got the Black vue which is front and rear camera I've not had much trouble but doesn't mean there wont be any.

• Like 1