What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just been pottering around conserving fuel, I did however witness an awesome drag race!

It was between a KA and a Corsa lol. KA wiped the floor with the Corsa and he wasn't happy.... lots of abuse being shouted.

Also felt like a rally driver last night, dense fog and dark country roads :D.

Been doing a little bit of stuff each day. Saturday Tim came round to replace Forester clutch and remove headlamp to check it out. Its knackered so ordered a replacement from eBay I had my eye on.

Sunday I sold my Impreza :(

Today I am sitting in waiting for the new headlamp to arrive and Tim is popping round later to fit it. Means I have had to take a day off work which is not great. MOT is booked in for tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Anyway, lots of Tim Farmer doing stuff to my Scooby and not me but the thought is there.

• Like 2

What's the damage going to be? [emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure mate. He's moving to a new garage this week. so I'm planning to pop down one day next week so he can measure up and give me a quote.

I'm hoping no more than 500 though. I did fancy using that chap in Newcastle, AAS exhausts or something like that, heard he's good but he's expensive and has a long waiting list.

Have you had a look under the car ? I re hung an exhaust on a mount once and it would catch the diff/driveshats when going left as there wasn't enough clearence changed for a longer rubber and it worked

Are you crazy man?!? Its wet outside!

Haha no i joke, i came straight to work, thats what i believe, where could i grab a larger one? If its not to much hassle

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Halfords sell them if you need some asap if not eBay search for extended exhaust hangers I think kartboys make the ones people recommend.

Failing that use a few zip ties to diy some until you can get some I did that on my old polo.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.