What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Travelled up to Perth (Scotland not Oz) in mine yesterday in horrendous weather with floods and minimal visibility. XV was great nice and solid, no aquaplaning although I felt a clench a couple of time when rounding a corner on a motorway at 60 mph and hit a river running across it. Had the stability and TC flash a couple of times but the car stayed put. Hoping for some better weather for my drive to Glasgow tonight

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Shiny is always the better option! Plus won't it allow you full control over your boost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it allows you to set up the same boost in each gear .Which is better as when you get a remap they only set the boost parameters in one gear and you won't hit those targets in other gears due to the different vacuum pressure under different loads [emoji6]

running the apexi map sensor lead add on gives the apexi fc ecu better control over the boost but not in every gear and I think I'll need a bit of help to get that bigger turbo spooling in the lower gears .....

So today I mostly be buying a avcr [emoji5]

• Like 4

2 days ago. washed and waxed. and created an advert. The car is a minter no other words. Unfortuanetly not got the space to keep hold of my classic, job location means I may have to part with it.

Following cars I'm thinking of getting and insurance changeover as follows:

Bmw 320d m sport =£18

lexus is 220d          =£5.00

Merc E280 CDI      ==£57

Had a scare yesterday was making my way home from Scotland in heavy rain in the dark. Pulled off motorway onto slip road to go a services got to roundabout to turn left saw nothing was coming so kept going and turned into the turn. In unbeknown to me a Lordy had dumped a **** load of diesel on the road. Next thing I know is I'm in a 4 wheel drift at 35mph onto a roundabout. Dashboard lit up as TC etc kicked in but ended up going right around the roundabout as couldn't make the turn. Pretty hairy moment but managed to get away with it.

Bit of Tokyo drift Dog? I have images of you drifting the full circle of the roundabout then coming off at the correct exit!

I'm off next week so will give the Subaru some TLC, tally up some stuff it needs. Noticed knocking when going over bumps :(

• Like 1

I've taken the decision to take my car off the road for a moth or two to try and find this electrical fault, put new gaskets through the exhaust and hopefully get the heater matrix back in!

In the mean time I've picked up the most chav-tastic little Saxo. post-3931-14473317778_thumb.jpg

But for £70, I can't complain

• Like 2

I've taken the decision to take my car off the road for a moth or two to try and find this electrical fault, put new gaskets through the exhaust and hopefully get the heater matrix back in!

In the mean time I've picked up the most chav-tastic little Saxo. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1447331777.230633.jpg

But for £70, I can't complain

Wow is all I can say about the Saxo lol!  Good runner round though.  Suppose its good timing with the best driving days of the year behind us.

I haven't stopped laughing it yet! Yeah, it's got a couple of minor niggles which if I can sort should turn me some profit, which would be excellent.

Exactly, I've got plenty of time before the show season now so it should be 99% there (it'll never be finished, I'll always find something to do)

It's just a 1.1. In all honesty, it's actually not as bad as I expected. Particularly for £70 :lol:

Weigh it in when done with, instant profit lol