What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Thanks so many people have been telling me not to paint them gold and that they would look rubbish but it's my car so I thought to hell with it! Haha

I had gold wheels on my 07 hatch.i think gold wheels look good with a silver car.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Took mine to the garage this morning for its first service since I bought it last month. Phoned them at 5pm to see how it was going. Seems she has been a naughty girl and wouldn't take her shoes off easily. I wont get her back until tomorrow. This means I will have to use the other halfs motor to get to work in the morning :-(. oh well guess I will just have to make my own psssst noise when I change gear lol 

On 19/04/2016 at 7:14 PM, JamesJDMwagon said:

Thanks so many people have been telling me not to paint them gold and that they would look rubbish but it's my car so I thought to hell with it! Haha

I like em :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Failed mot, needs new caliper (seized piston), drop link (already knew that and it's with them to be fitted) and brake fluid leak from caliper banjo :-( won't get it back til Monday. Fortunately my dad has saved the day by selling me his car!

Sent from the moon using telepathy

Trolley jack and torque wrench ordered today ready for my spare alloy wheel set which is due to arrive later today [emoji2]

Tyres apparently have plenty of life in them and are matching, so going to use straight away before binning them for winters later this year...will help to save my falkens [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

New winter alloys are here...better condition than my current ones lol

d97f3d4b23b517dbd2238c5028df81cb.jpg

Matching pirellis on with 3.5, 4, 4 and 8mm tread.

I know ideally you wouldn't, but where is the best place to mount the 8mm new tyre?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can anyone advise me where the trolley jacking points are for my 2005 Outback - I know roughly from watching my mobile tyre fitter guy previously, but if anyone has pictures or can advise of the exact location I'd be grateful. I just want to be able to jack it up safely to change one wheel at a time, so the appropriate point at each corner is the info I'm after please?

If no pics or diagrams available, then a description that a dummy novice like me could understand would be great :)

Thanks folks

Are you wanting to Jack the front end up in one ?

I've always used the crossmember just after the engine under tray it's bolted on and quite short, as for the rear, the rear diff is the recommended place,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk