What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

2 hours ago, Sandals said:

Ooft... what did the seller say about it?

Tweet that to Yodel... I always find negative stuff gets responded to and sorted very quickly via twitter

I showed the seller the pictures and he's kindly given me a full refund and said I could keep the intercooler and see if it's repairable hoping the pipe isn't leaking anyuwhere so will have to get it pressure tested while he is going to try get compensation back off of yodel.

Find the MD and kick him about like that til his head's dented. !Removed! hate yodel,had to take a day off for a parcel to be delivered, then they didn't turn up claiming 'no access'. Told the customer service agent they need to discipline the driver for lying because I sat on my sofa watching the front door and gate all day!!

Sent from the moon using telepathy

I've taken to suing companies that fail to turn up now where I've waited in and often taken leave. Leave has a value equivalent to a day's pay so I sue them for that through the small claims court if they don't accept and compensate. Everyone has paid me so far.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Car is booked in for replacement brake calipers as one of my has decided that it doesn't want to let go of the disc... forbidden love and all that

O buga hope it's cheaper than mine was £309 +vat plus fitting!![emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Drove all the way from Cambridgeshire to Kent to see the olds for the day. Had a little fun with a fellow Impreza owner on the M11 near Cambridge. Made the trip more fun. If your on here buddy thanks for making me smile even more. The old girl behaved and we have made it there and back with no incident and a tank of fuel down lol. She needs a wash now though :-(

• Like 1

Managed to soak my heat wrapped upipe in oil (school boy error) so it's a bit smokey under the bonnet [emoji39]

But it was never going to be straight forward fitting a "clocked " gt28 sized turbo and converting it to top entry .

5c9de8b8e7441ca53204bddc63466c4a.jpg

Like most of my conversions it's a bit frankenstien looking but it's functional and I'll make it look purdy later [emoji4]

f5a063719ba041f61f100a278d8fcf4e.jpg

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 4

Back on the hunt for some alloys again....seller having some family probs so agreed to cancel sale and accept refund to help both parties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some kei 10 spokes ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk