What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Thinking the time is approaching for me to sell it, I'm holding onto it but have no money spare. I just can't bring myself to even start preparing for the sale it makes me very sad :(

Pourqoi?

Thinking the time is approaching for me to sell it, I'm holding onto it but have no money spare. I just can't bring myself to even start preparing for the sale it makes me very sad :(

Wash it, polish it, caress her curves and admire her beauty. I half expected mine to cost me an arm and a !Removed! but fuel costs aside ( which aren't even horrific at 30mpg) she's wanted nothing but wear and tear stuff (tyres, oil & filters, now needs cv boots being done tomorrow). And it's done all its depreciation and may even soon start rising in value. It's a sensible all weather car with a naughty side.

• Like 1

Took my car to the garage to fit new cv boots, give it an oil and filter. Apparently one of the drop links on the front arb has collapsed (would explain the body roll). Also bought a daily so the scoob can be loved and enjoyed rather than be a work hack. Stayed jap tho ;-)

Sent from the moon using telepathy

Are you using a credit card piece of plastic?  I go slow putting pressure on with plastic as you peel back. Def don't try large portions. 

Before you peel off the top layer slowly go over it with the card listening for bubble blips. It's easier to try and force them out before you remove the top layer.

• Like 1

Got my mud flaps fitted with a little guide from Aucky think they look good I wasn't going to do them that wide but ended up them looking good.

338300b2039b08156715cb2eae1b5f34.jpg

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 4

Yes, using a credit card, but have ordered a proper squeegee tool, maybe it will make the job easier....little bits done....just two Big "Swooshes" left and the stars.

Hopefully be ready for Japfest also!

image.jpeg

Driving up M1 this morning and one heck of a bang from what sounded like a boulder hitting the car. Spent the afternoon checking all over the bodywork for a dent, but found nothing. Probably something flipped up by front wheel, and hit the underneath, somewhere. That will wait till next month, when it goes in for service.

16 hours ago, Jhosk1981 said:

Any tips... Got the big ones to do last?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Float it on, mix up some soapy water and spray (or drip) it onto the car then place the vinyl on and it won't stick until you squeegee the water from behind. No creases or bubbles either :)

Yes, using a credit card, but have ordered a proper squeegee tool, maybe it will make the job easier....little bits done....just two Big "Swooshes" left and the stars.

Hopefully be ready for Japfest also!

image.jpeg

Sticky tires those, I have to park my car in the floor [emoji6]

• Like 1