What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Lol cheers Geoff they extended the drop by 1n inch all round and boxed off the big gap at the turbo end, and made me a lip to go on for the skirt so that should seal to ic

Not alot of weight added, i'm happy as it's alot better then I could have knocked up

• Like 1

@jay762, no as it's about an inch too short so I can re attach the flexy rubber seal to the lip and that will then make a nice seal inside the cooler walls,

The foz's undertray is about two inches deeper than the impreza,

Usually have all my tools at work so I can drill out some clip holes typically they are all at home so hoping to get it all done by the end of the day,

• Like 1

went the squires cafe jap meet this eve for some tea and a pint oh and to oggle some nice cars also :) will post some pics up else where of individual cars :) Spotted a quite a few nice classic scoobies and a foz :) it got a lot busier after I took this pic filling up the parking spaces on the hill above and in the field opposite was packed out! Not sure what the bmw was doing there but he soon cleared off!

DSC00402.JPG

• Like 3

Well today will be mainly changing rad hose.stop at traffic lights and noticed all steam comin out scoop and from under wheel arches.pulled over quick didnt overheat.found tiny little split in pipe which sprayin a fine jet coolant onto exhaust manifold.so should be ok no damage.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Got it dirty again going to a meeting looks like I have been rallying but only driving round Lincolnshire. Need to sort some mud flaps I think.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

Went to visit my partners mum yesterday so drove 20 miles on very low fuel, got hassled by 2 Skoda Fabia VRS's and a White van man who cut me up at some lights (videos in dash cam section). Really sad I didn't get to show the VRS's up :(. On the way back with a full tank no one wanted to play either.

went the squires cafe jap meet this eve for some tea and a pint oh and to oggle some nice cars also :) will post some pics up else where of individual cars :) Spotted a quite a few nice classic scoobies and a foz :) it got a lot busier after I took this pic filling up the parking spaces on the hill above and in the field opposite was packed out! Not sure what the bmw was doing there but he soon cleared off!

DSC00402.JPG

Is there any jap meets in norwich ???

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

no idea as norwich is a good 200miles away from me so can't say, I find most meets are advertised on facebook these days - that would be best place to search for them

• Like 1