What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

With the Mrs lol basically it ain't happening soon.

She's right to be fair though, we need sort some other stuff with the house first. Longer term though I'll end up with something newer I think and exactly what I want, rather than another gradual upgrade

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Upset grey haired bloke in a new ish porshe boxter convertible with "jeff" as a number plate . He tried to undertake me twice [emoji53] once on a slip road and again at a national speed limit round about .

He seemed a bit miffed and promptly punched the porkas steering wheel a few times ......

He probably saved a long time to buy his porka ,sorry jeff [emoji55]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jay762 said:

!Removed! seagulls..... unplanned washing of car today :ranting:

!Removed! hate seaguls....

i've had another headlight blow... looks like i need a new set of h7's.

Any idea's? i;ve used philips extreme vision and osram nightbreakers and both blew within a year.

Making some great progress on my new one :) 

Got new brakes fitted plus recently received my new tyres (reinforced Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's), Hayward and Scott down pipe with gasket, boost solenoid and fuel pump. 

Currently got it at SSS having the cambelt done. Only 30k ago but has been over 5 years - forgot to check the date again when buying and only just realised - d'oh! Fitting the new fuel pump for me while he's got it too and heat wrapping the downpipe before  I get it fitted. Going to pressure test the turbo for me as well, been told the standard Actuator isn't good at holding higher boost on the Twinscroll so seeing if I need to upgrade that before mapping. 

Spent a small fortune since getting it so its to my standard. This is before my new cat back exhaust and remap too!!! Really, really missing the power of my old one so needs doing haha! Should at least be able to recoup a bit by selling the Genome though hopefully. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2