What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

How difficult is it to do? Mine is still whining (and has been for a few months) but is not getting worse so there is no play... I just want it replaced as the sound annoys me!!

I'm in the !Removed! end of Wales have a 250mile drive home on Friday and wanted to get to pod on Sunday with no problems, Misses Googled wheel bearing failure while I was out and pooped herself, guys at ats were good to be honest 75notes all in pattern part here tomorrow morning, (considering half the country don't have 4g I'm impressed) [emoji23]

Not too hard of you have a puller and press, but I'm not investing in either just pay people for stuff like that that only crops up every xx amount of miles

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thought about driving the scooby to go and price up a job ......

But I spent most of last Sunday polishing it for japshow and don't wanna get it dirty cos it's been raining [emoji23]

I wouldn't worry too much mate mines filthy, leave here Friday, daughters 3rd b'day party sat then pod so I'm not gonna be able to wash it

Just hope there's enough rain on way home to wash all the !Removed! off the underside otherwise I'll be black flagged on the strip

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

Using the Subaru to take the wife to hospital for her first scan :-) 12 weeks today! 1/3 of the way through

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

We'll done, congrats! Just arrived back from our 3rd scan.  Mrs won't entertain the Subaru though :laughing:

• Like 1

After 4 hours waiting in ats bearing done, told them if you're going to take it for a test drive please keep it under 3k when cold, look out the window to see him give it the beans out the car park 😠

It was a needs must only place In wales I could close to me who were able to do it before if come home,

5 hours ago, stants said:

After 4 hours waiting in ats bearing done, told them if you're going to take it for a test drive please keep it under 3k when cold, look out the window to see him give it the beans out the car park 😠

!Removed! emoji dont work. W8nker! 

Didn't give me the chance mate, there was a van on the lift in front of mine so couldn't see, heard it fire up then he was off, still looks like no harm done, took it for a nice blast on way back to the cottage, I was tempted to connect the diagnostic plugs under the dash 😂

That's why I never want a mechanic to touch my car!! They are very inconsiderate tbh!!!!

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

My regular mechanic knows his onions and always let's me drive on the test, needs must and I'm currently 250 miles away from him