What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

changed my SOC window sticker, its finally weathered about nearly three years, so ive applied a new one
found out my boot release wasn't working, but it was just the little lever on the boot lock had been knocked into the up position
and also found out that i have a wet boot, so must be a leak somewhere, only just noticed it during these heavy rains ?

Could be boot seal (as saiid before) could also be the seals around the rear lights. And i believe there is an area in the jack compartment that can have an issue that can cause water to come through, but I'm unsure how or what to look for there. I had same issue, I was lucky and sealing the boot seal better fix it for me. Hope you find where yours is coming from.
  • Like 1

Could be boot seal (as saiid before) could also be the seals around the rear lights. And i believe there is an area in the jack compartment that can have an issue that can cause water to come through, but I'm unsure how or what to look for there. I had same issue, I was lucky and sealing the boot seal better fix it for me. Hope you find where yours is coming from.

Yeah il be having a look this weekend, I've not moved it since last weekend and it's got wetter so must be something like a seal or somthing been told there is a joint in the boot aswell that sometimes lets water in....

On a more happier not I got some whiteline springs that I thought I'd give a go, which came with some free gloves strangely [emoji23]

7579a752f72a33e7163e5b64834f3349.jpg

4140ab28ba546c15afd1384f9f552c30.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stants said:

@jamie_uk bet the dogs well happy too emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They weren't happy lol until they realised they got to sleep in bed, nowt like 2 bulldogs snoring in your face for a good nights sleep.... the rests getting done in the garage haha strong fumes off that stuff 

Last time the mrs drove the scoob i ended up with the dash out to fix a electrical fault [emoji852]

This time I've ended up with a bad misfire ffs [emoji23]

So today i be mostly fitting new spark plugs instead of prepping the scoob for japshow finale next sunday [emoji57] 97e3645779a3938ba7429a99967101af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 2