What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Started playing with the classic, Taking some rust off underside and undersealing as much as possible, only to be greated by rot under the sil covers.....after swearing for a while  changed the rear diff oil while it was up because no chance am I putting the back end on stands till its repaired. The amount of sand and grit etc that has come out from the sill covers is astonishing can only assume the car was owned by a *****. Scrubbed inside the wheel arches after pulling the rubber strips off so much crud in there for such a small place thankfully they weren't rusted up anyway 

Knew I shouldn't have trusted an add that said "NO RUST" .... still love it though

changed my SOC window sticker, its finally weathered about nearly three years, so ive applied a new one

found out my boot release wasn't working, but it was just the little lever on the boot lock had been knocked into the up position

and also found out that i have a wet boot, so must be a leak somewhere, only just noticed it during these heavy rains <---- any ideas?

On 11/09/2017 at 5:40 PM, tomobwfc said:

changed my SOC window sticker, its finally weathered about nearly three years, so ive applied a new one

found out my boot release wasn't working, but it was just the little lever on the boot lock had been knocked into the up position

and also found out that i have a wet boot, so must be a leak somewhere, only just noticed it during these heavy rains <---- any ideas?

Boot lid seal or hole in boot floor?

7 hours ago, Plug said:

do the Feds read this?

Wouldn't put it past them to read this, nosey gits 

Put the car in for an MOT today. Passed that and then went for brake work. Apparently the original threads on the calipers are smaller than the calipers godspeed have supplied. Anyone heard of calipers being imperial thread size or a possible reason?

This could all be garage bull of course. Waiting for a call.

• Like 1