What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

• 4 weeks later...

Well with this current heatwave continuing,  i recon well be getting a hosepipe ban soon 🤔

So finished early Washed the bug sti ,the v1 sti , the daughters ka and half the caddy 😶

Yep it was getting too hot to wash the whole caddy 😂

20180629_171700.jpg

20180624_182159.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

Went to Scooby fest, got burnt, came home39b49fda285d0531321eea6bbada5b01.jpg

Loud pipes save lives

Was there too...shame I missed you

16735158-952E-4D06-9AD0-0A80054A9B53.jpeg

You know where to find me if he wants it.

Was sold to a wheelchair user a few weeks ago until he had to pull out at last minute. He was converting it.

• Like 1

Gutted I couldn't make it to scooby fest but the nearly 400 mile round trip and a hangover from hell stopped play 🙄

Thought your auto wrx would've been gone by now , we've had a few people on here asking about autos in the past and know they're fairly rare over here .

Did share your link on a f.b page the other week as i saw someone asking and it seems a good example 

• Like 1

I bet! I’d be wishing days away! Just like I did for Type R in fact lol.
Good mate, just been working a hell of a lot, not had much time for Scooby lately. But hopefully that’ll change soon. You?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

All is good mate; working hard, playing hard.

Done both Japfests this year and Scoobyfest at the weekend just gone. Still a couple more shows around here to go yet too...hopefully with the STI 😉

North East Subaru Scene (NESS)

We had 42 cars at Scoobyfest and won best regional club stand at Japfest Donington.

You can find us on Facebook mate...just ask to join 🙂

Technically not done today, but booked some stuff... 

Couldn't find wheels I liked more than stock, so I'm having mine refurbished and powdercoated matte black.  26th/27th July.

Then the following Fri I'm having her tinted, B pillar back.  3rd Aug.

I'll take before and after pics and post.

😎

Not really very active on here anymore , as Tapatalk decided it’s going to be weird 😕 , but I’m still lurking behind the scenes lol ,

got the car Motd yesterday 😅 still sailing trough , I managed to spray the gear surround gloss black , just a rattle can job but I think it looks good will put some more pics on my build tread and a sort of how too later 😬 , I also added little Mishi to my air box lid 😂 it’s the little things 👌🏻 

9DADC8D1-A787-409D-A66E-102AC93FAB15.jpeg

A7AF30B0-8121-4DE4-9D17-92278E121770.jpeg

2 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

Lovely looking motor 😍 , bet your buzzing bit of 2ltr twin scroll goodness , any plans for her once you take delivery ? 

Thanks and yes totally buzzing now, can’t wait for the day.

Plans...just a few hahaha. Bit of a life goal moment this, so will be with me for the long haul. Red accents is the plan cosmetically. 

First up is underseal, rear fog into cluster, oil and filter change, pre mot then mot. After that it’s register with DVLA then we’re off!

Already booked in for a remap in late August then after that, it’s save to spend time.

New rubber (on Jap budgets currently), powder coat wheels, roof and skirt vortex’s, gauges, DAB double DIN with Apple car play, white line arb kit, engine dress up, the list goes on 😉