What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Gambit check the !Removed! guard's aren't touching the discs bud [emoji6]

As for my scoob I've parked it in the airport car park and fooked off to corfu for a week [emoji5]

That was my thought didn't get chance today :( but will have a look tomorrow cheers mate. 

And have a good one not been to Corfu heard it's nice though :) 

After reading a nerdy detailing forum I decided to buy some Gtechniq C2 v3 Liquid Crystal on their recommendation.

So this afternoon I cleaned and coated my Scoob. It was incredibly quick and easy to apply (much easier than wax to apply) I'm pleased with the result. It's produced an ultra smooth shiny surface. Supposed to repel dirt etc, . It's supposed to last about 8 months! So I'll see how it performs...

Hopefully this link shows pics of the car and not of the ahum mrs :D

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/4ih3she9esoexa5/AADzOSOQlaLmjHd-xn1eKxuQa

After reading a nerdy Detailing forum I decided to buy some Gtechniq C2 v3 Liquid Crystal on their recommendation.

So this afternoon I cleaned and coated my Scoob. It was incredibly quick and easy to apply (much easier than wax to apply) I'm pleased with the result. It's produced an ultra smooth shiny surface. Supposed to repel dirt etc, . It's supposed to last about 8 months! So I'll see how it performs...

Hopefully this link shows pics of the car and not of the ahum mrs :D

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/4ih3she9esoexa5/AADzOSOQlaLmjHd-xn1eKxuQa

Looking good mate... Is the stuff expensive?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Not too bad mate. It is about £6 for a 100ml bottle. It does the whole car, glass, plastic, paint. It has a light mist sprayer. I did the whole car and probably got enough for 2-3 more goes.

All started when someone recommended their black trim restorer (the black trim on my scoob and Honda were almost grey). The restorer was obscenely expensive but was very good: blacktrimrestorer

I didn't spend £6 on the bottle I got this £40 set. I used a few of the bits in the pack and it was all very impressive :)

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/gtechniq/essentials-kit.aspx

P.S. My car pics are from my Iphone5...so not the best  :huh:

• Like 1

Not too bad mate. It is about £6 for a 100ml bottle. It does the whole car, glass, plastic, paint. It has a light mist sprayer. I did the whole car and probably got enough for 2-3 more goes.

All started when someone recommended their black trim restorer (the black trim on my scoob and Honda were almost grey). The restorer was obscenely expensive but was very good: blacktrimrestorer

I didn't spend £6 on the bottle I got this £40 set. I used a few of the bits in the pack and it was all very impressive :)

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/gtechniq/essentials-kit.aspx

P.S. My car pics are from my Iphone5...so not the best  :huh:

Does look pretty good maybe them nerds are on to something :D 

Does look pretty good maybe them nerds are on to something :D

Felt just like school....let the nerds do all the hard work then copy them ;)

If it's as good as they are making out (lasts 8 months)...then I don't think I'll be waxing ever again.

Word of warning...some of the nerds were saying its a little trickier to apply to black cars. They were talking about watering it down for black. On my silver car I can't see any smearing at all...car looks as close to a mirror as it's going to get! 

Finally fitted my new Stereo. Once the gear knob and gater were off i could take out the 12v socket panel and side silver part. 6 screws and the old unit comes out. The new part screws together and then you attach the Stereo. Bit of messing with cables and aerials then put it all back together. (Insert drink tea after each new sentence lol). Anyway am really happy. Sound out of the box is brilliant and the app radio thing works well. Have to figure out if i can listen to the dab radio and sat nav at same time?

Looks pretty standard as well :-)

post-2413-0-05467500-1406492022_thumb.jp

post-2413-0-31002600-1406492169_thumb.jp

post-2413-0-74287600-1406492181_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Went to Halfords with my discount card...got an A/C recharge for £25...just realised they didn't charge me for doing it! Receipt says 'price override managers discretion'

Chuffed to bits considering I was going to book it in to a local garage for £60 (they put me off when they said I'd have to leave car with them the whole day...wtf)

• Like 1

Excellent thanks mate I'm going to hunt down a normal one, for 25 quid bargain I can live with that even if he seals go and it empties it's self after a couple days. Did they clean it out with antibacterial stuff before re gas ?