The Forester Turbo

Rick 2014

I'll ask my brv if he'll do it a bit cheaper as it's got a couple of small marks on it (from what I remember ) .

I'll update my sale thread and put some pics up of it at the weekend anyways

Cheers mate you do have some nice goodies lol

I've not tried to sell them anywhere else yet (eBay s.n ect) as I wanted the soc regulars to have first refusal and was unsure what I needed for my project . but next weekend what's left will probably go on eBay to clear some space .

The tein coilovers are up for sale as well rick [emoji6]

as unfortunately matts in the middle of fitting a new kitchen and can't afford them atm

• Like 1

I've not tried to sell them anywhere else yet (ebay s.n ect) as I wanted the soc regulars to have first refusal and was unsure what I needed for my project . but next weekend what's left will probably go on ebay to clear some space .

The tein coilovers are up for sale as well rick [emoji6]

as unfortunately matts in the middle of fitting a new kitchen and can't afford them atm

Cheers for the offer mate there abit pricey for me at the moment and ive just a suspension set up from Matt just waiting for them to be delivered lol