JapShow 2016 Sunday 10th July.

Gambit

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Geoff how did you get paid up mate I can't see anything on the web form for full weekends ? 

also should have been taken down on the 28th. 

I had to look a couple of times before I noticed it.  I went to the ticket page https://www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway/default.aspx and scroll down to the first 9th July which is Japshow Weekend Admission.  Just followed it on from there.  The early bird was until midnight yesterday.

Oh right have they let you book for the club stand then they have changed the way you book club stands this year ? 

And yeah I know their closing date was 31st mate just our payment forms was closed on the 28th so we had time to get them booked. 

Right I've had to buy an extra 5 tickets at full price. We can add more cars but we need to get paid up quick to get in the same spots we was in last year but see how quick we get paid up. would need minimum 13 other tickets onto of what I have bought. 

Right Geoff and Alex I need your club booking numbers to get the passes added, so if you can get me them asap think it's about 6 to 8 digits  

Needed to have a minimum of ten cars. But I know they will go so not a problem. Just hope we can book it as a final amount sooner as red orange zones still free. It's just Blue and Green they still let you give pass numbers. As they class that as being out of the main events section.

Ok mate I have 4 passes and tickets to sell that I have bought but we will update the clubs Club Pass payment forms shortly. I'll sell the ones I have at £14 posted to cover my costs I'd have a guess be £14.50 at a quick guess for the forum because of booking fees paypal fees and postage.  

• Like 1