First time buyer

Daryl

Ok fair comment not really done that much on cars bar wheel bearings few alternators starter motors the odd oil.change. all on basic 90s cars. I'm a plumber by trade so not bad with hands on stuff, just dont want to balls it up can it not be a work zone trolley Jack lol

Again personally i would spend a lot more after all it will be supporting a car while YOUR are underneath it. It will work sure. I would advise axel stands too. I would spend the whole £145 on jack and stands maybe more but that is me.

I only said get Haynes manual as I thought you were new to this. If your a plumber by trade then I expect you to be able to change the oil anyway. Haynes manual is useful though. Looks like your ok for most of it looking at the invoices. Do not get the invoice with just an oil filter on it, did they change the oil as well? The oil costs are not on the invoice. It also looks like the previous owner threw some money at it which is a good sign.

Jay has the right manual.

Cheers Jay found the right manual last  night 15.90 eBay👍. Oils ordered 5w40 Shell helix ultra, plan on doing more myself now too siluro so book will come in mate. Odd but maybe already had oil or somert. The one that says gear oil is that for the Front an rear diff?