First time buyer

Daryl

Cheers Jay, I'll make sure I.crack the top 1 first before I.start the.bottom incase i cant move it😵 hate to not be able to fill her back up probably dont run too well dry.. nicely suprised how easy it is in the vid just hope they arent seized I only.have crescent wrenches can I give the wrench a knock on that diff?

Lol thats what these forums are for siluro so wise old owls can share their wisdom with us numptys I've not asked that many have I?🤣 I'll be sure to.get some picks up tommora👍. Cheers rossco magic that mate , guessing the axel stands would go on the purple areas

Hahaha I havent mate I've got the worst case of Subarusyndrome the drs ever seen🤣 trying my best not to too much till I get the oil changed which came today just waiting on axel stands now ffs🙄. What you think of the wagons rossy

Easiest jacking points are the front one and the rear diff. The problem with the front one it is a long way back and the car is too low for a normal jack (still can be used). I presume a Hawkeye is worse as the nose looks longer. I have to drive the front wheels up onto bricks to get the jack easily under. Once jacked up use the purple or green points for axel stands. Make sure your on the pinch welds in the sills.

I cant say I'd noticed till you mentioned the arches, I'm not sure about that one. That's gonna bug me now Haha. I presume the jacking points on the wagon will be the same as it is the same chassis int it, right got it so you can put the axel stands on the pinch welds. That's really what attracted me more to it with me needing a family car aswell, ideal for if you need to get to Asda really quickly🤓. Hafto have a run through to euro parts for that seal then, oh the oil filter seems really small I'll get a pic up

Cheers stuartie chuffed to bits mate hope it isnt too good to be true, but only time will tell. Cool I'll hafto have a look at them will I get away with a scissor Jack for the front end?  Gonna get a trolley Jack at some point soon but if I.need.it 100% I'll go tommorow if not.