What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I have managed to get mine back to four wheel drive after much head scratching and puzzlement trying to figure out what they had actualy done to it in the land of the rising sun.

Not had a chance to really drive it yet but hopefully will after the weekend. It was scarily twitchy in rear wheel drive form lol

• Like 2

I have managed to get mine back to four wheel drive after much head scratching and puzzlement trying to figure out what they had actualy done to it in the land of the rising sun.

Not had a chance to really drive it yet but hopefully will after the weekend. It was scarily twitchy in rear wheel drive form lol

That's awesome what about the dccd?

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, kayzarh said:

That's awesome what about the dccd?

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

Now thats the next puzzle lol.

The ecu and the electronic clutch are still all present but its set in the final position and wont move. So may get around to checking the wiring to the ecu over the weekend and see if thats still connected . Already checked and replaced the DCCD switch by the gearstick as that was shot

• Like 1

Clutch peddle and bite had been feeling a bit unusual lately, so I thought id check the fluid . I recon that I'd probably cooked it as it was proppa black but it's back to normal peddle feel after a fluid refresh [emoji6]

So chucked a sponge at the old girl ....

Then washed the scoob and give it a coat of colinite [emoji39]

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Got a cracking gear knob :naughty: lol.  It's not quite at breaking stage yet but at this rate who knows!! No worries :biggrin:

No problem you met him at Japshow the other year had the white legacy was ill on the Sunday let early. 

Swapped my STi this morning for one of these...

IMG_4472_zpszquzxyrc.jpg

Only temporarily :D

Took the STi into the dealer to have a front splitter fitted. They lent me the Outback for the 2 hours the job took. Pretty happy with the result...

IMG_4474_zpsagzo11ec.jpg

• Like 2