What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Stanton - Just trying to give the Audi's and BMW's something watch when they try to race me;)

Gambit - Any chance you write a how to? Or the cost of the whole project?

Yeah could do both mate I would say cost start to finish it cost me around £250 but thats just the pc parts and the screen with cables and a wifi dongle. I'm still looking at getting a perspex case made up too. But thats about the basic cost to get it in and running.  

Today's roll call of knob jockeys on the school run thinking its great to outrun a n/a forester include Mercedes mpv man and skoda octavia vrs mk1 man....can't wait to get a dash cam and upload all this mindless danger to Facebook, where the local constabulary follow me thanks to neighbourhood watch commitments

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Had her round at the local garage I use, just tinkered with a couple of things and left her there ready for MOT tomorrow morning :) . If she passes will take her out for a nice drive up in the hill with my GoPro!

Had a spontaneous day off, by pure coincidence my mesh fog light covers turned up at midday, fitted mesh covers, took a photo, uploaded to here, now going to have a beer, love days like this :)

We believe you, spontaneous day off, fog light covers arrive, honest gov

I had a dodgy drivers side tail/brake light. So got both lights replaced. Not very exciting...

oh, but I'm getting my spoiler put on tomorrow or Saturday!

before and after pics to follow!

• Like 2

Well I'm in Sunderland with the CRV on Thursday to drop it off and a nice 5 and a half hours train trip back, that I'm not looking forward too. Only so much masturabating I can do in one day :( 

Will take me just under 3 hours to get there thats fine I'm driving. then depending on the train times and delays :( should be 5 and a half hours :( if going well. I'd rather be driving back :(

Finally fitted a new Stereo into my forester went from single din to double din (alpine) now I've just got to make it sit flush with the dash thought it went in to easily so that's my job for the morning getting it to sit flush :)

• Like 1