What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Pete - Had me worried there. I've got Parada's on at the minute and I'm finding them really bad in the wet as I said even when they had loads of tread, that's one of the reasons I'm changing to the Vredesteins. But the reviews on that site you posted do seem to rate the Vredesteins a lot higher in the wet. We shall see :)

I'm glad you told me about the tread looking wrong too. I would have worried about that after getting them fitted lol.

Ash - they're 225/40 18".

my last car had toyo T1R's fitted when I got it, it was scary when it was wet. I took them off with over 3mm tread left, I had the ssesantas fitted and OMG what a difference. there was over a foot of snow and the wife went into KFC and there was only 4 spaces clear in the car park, so I had a play, it took some effort to do some donuts, the tyres just kept digging in and finding traction, but I ended up just driving around in the snow clearing the car park for other people to park in LOL, didn't get stuck once, didn't even get worried that I'd get stuck either

Pete - Had me worried there. I've got Parada's on at the minute and I'm finding them really bad in the wet as I said even when they had loads of tread, that's one of the reasons I'm changing to the Vredesteins. But the reviews on that site you posted do seem to rate the Vredesteins a lot higher in the wet. We shall see :)

I'm glad you told me about the tread looking wrong too. I would have worried about that after getting them fitted lol.

Ash - they're 225/40 18".

The reason I've never noticed a big diff is I can't really push it in the wet, just not really possible. All built up areas where live, I'd have to drive for about half an hour to get to any decent twisty bits.

Re-affixed Mr T with number plate tape....the heat from the sun was melting the glue on the poor fellas Velcro under his feet, causing him to "meet my friend pain" every time he fell backwards off the dash haha ;)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Today replaced the rear wiper blade.

Tomorow I'm going to the Dentman to get the dent in front n\s wing sorted

Monday goes into body shop for rear a scrape on the N\S qtr and the stone chips on the bonnet soted as they are showing sings of the rust worm.

What one did you go for?

There was an Eprance one on Amazon for 24 quid as it's got a lot off just now, figured for that is try it, video on YouTube looks pretty good

here's link to camera, got this because really small and cheap.

here a video of the EPrance from youtube. (obviously not mine because I haven't got one yet)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk